Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

UGA/UK went under 3 hours. Would've been even shorter had the refs not started throwing flags left and right with a minute left. Unwatchable, but quick.

WYSIWYG. This offense isn't going anywhere this season. Scheme's OK, IMO, so hopefully Daniels or Vandegriff behind center will change some things next season. This is a different breed of bad from the Coley Interregnum, when the guy struggled to get plays down to the field.

KKKLIP ART posted:

Also, Kirby gave what was probably the most diplomatic answer as to offense concerns but it has me worried that he isn't going to make any big steps forward. I am assuming Stetson is his dude, because Mathis had one bad quarter (where the Oline kept backing him up constantly) and got pulled, but Stetson has had a few and nothing.

I'm not playing favorites here because they both stink, but Dwan was reaaaaaaal bad in that short period of time, like he'd never played football before. I dunno. Come to think of it, when Stetson threw his second pick and Kirby said that's enough, running plays the rest of the day, why not bring Dwan out to hand off and maybe do a couple runs himself. UGA had the lead and UK had no chance to come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

also congrats to Harbaugh for entering The Richt ZoneŽ, where encyclopedias of text are written on the exact definition of what's "good enough," you've finally got your definition as "beat the bad teams and try your best not to get blown out by the great ones" and think he can stick to that, and then he goes out and lays a jurassic egg against a lovely team with bad players and a rando coach. What in the world was that.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I hate Ohio State with every breath in my body but that's a great team, if you want to just beam them into the playoffs I'm totally fine with that.