Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LMAO PSU and LSU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

The player is Demarcus Thomas and this is the latest I've seen.

https://www.si.com/college/olemiss/football/damarcus-thomas-seriously-injured-in-ole-miss-practice-airlifted-to-hospital

quote:

"He was hit and hasn't moved since," Kiffin said. "The helicopter is on its way now. I have to sit here and answer questions and do my job, but right now nothing seems very important. He got hit and never moved and hasn't had any feeling in his entire body."

Shortly thereafter, Kiffin updated reporters, saying Thomas did start to regain feeling and movement as he was entering the helicopter to leave for the hospital. Kiffin and his staff have already informed the Thomas family. But the extent of Thomas's injury is still unknown.

So not quite as grim, but doesn't necessarily rule out a gnarly spinal injury.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

soggybagel posted:

No posts about the Wisconsin-Purdue game being cancelled?

Five posts above you

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

lmao