Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

General Dog posted:

My question with the Big Ten is how many games they’re going to get in given their protocols and their tight window to get the games in. If a lot of teams experience what Wisconsin is experiencing now, and Ohio State only ends up playing four or five games and maybe beats Northwestern or whoever in a farce of a conference championship game, do they still get in?

As far as the PAC-12 is concerned, I think a 7-0 champ( 8-0 counting that CCG, I guess) would get in, but I strongly doubt anybody ends up playing that full slate, or that anybody manages to run the table regardless.

PAC 12 is actually a six game schedule with a CCG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

General Dog posted:

Ah okay. In any case, I’m supremely confident Oregon will lose exactly as many games as they need to to narrowly miss the playoff.

On paper they should win out, so they'll probably end up losing to the Beavers in the game formally known as the Civil War

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
PAC 12 continuing their stellar start

https://twitter.com/pac12/status/1324796244498276352?s=19