Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Vegas calling UGA a 4.5 point favorite over Florida. I don’t see it.

Should be 14.5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Godzilla07 posted:

Before this week I thought that Florida-Georgia would be a repeat of the Florida-Texas A&M game, where the best defense was keeping Florida’s offense off the field by running the drat ball. But Florida’s defense looked competent for the first time all year with starting NT Kyree Campbell making his season debut. All Florida’s defense has to be is competent if the offense continues to execute like it has all season.

I got home well into the first quarter and saw a 3rd down stop and nearly fainted.

Then I saw another. And another.

Oh god. Am I dead?

And another and another.

I've got a national crisis to live through on Tuesday and then I'll start thinking about UGA, but wow we looked pretty good yesterday. Trask :swoon:....he looked phenomenal. It's nice to see confident and competent QB play at UF again

Also, can we keep the classic unis? Those were as good as the 1966 throwbacks we beat Bama in in 2006. Better even.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

dirty shrimp money posted:

Poll starting to look somewhat like real life - Alabama and Clemson 1 and 2, Coastal Carolina gets respect, everything else a mess

34. Florida 3-1 0.9278

Next week: Gonna see like Cal and Western Michigan in the top 25. Small sample sizes yall

I’ll not tolerate this disrespect of the Mighty Gators of Florida

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

LSU saved up all of their good for one perfect season and it was completely worth it.

Yeah I’d be fine if UF put together like the best team of all time for one year. That was one hell of a ride for y’all last year. Unbelievable team.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Hooo that’s grim :(

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Axial loading is a Chinese hoax

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Depending on how high and severe the spinal injury is it may have been a legitimate race to ventilate and/or resuscitate him with neurogenic shock and respiratory arrest.

That is much more jarring to witness than even a “simple” spinal injury.

For reference, every high cervical injury I have treated has been dead immediately or in fairly short order.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

vyst posted:

poo poo any type of feeling at all this early is a least a positive

Yeah still scary but better than the initial ominous reports suggested.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Thank gently caress. Sounded really ominous initially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

It really blows my mind that the idea that any vote that isn’t team R is clearly a fraudulent vote.

Trump is an aggrieved pissbaby bitch, this was always going to be the result of a loss—publicly corncobbing in hilarious fashion.