Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

gay_crimes posted:

im pretty sure anabolic steroids are synthesized from plants, furthermore once factory farming is abolished, we will need to repurpose all of the aas like trenbolone acetate that were developed purely for reducing birth to slaughter times down and improved feed efficiency in livestock. I think getting some geared up vegan muscle boys moving impressively heavy things would be a worthwhile repurposing, as very large and muscular bodies are something vegans and non-vegans alike can appreciate, though I may be doing an accidental fascism.

i mean that was Mussolini's whole deal, to the point that people kept trying to steal his corpse after, always posting shirtless and buff to promote fascism(i don't actually think you're a fascist)

as for veganism i do wanna travel down that road but i have two autistic sons with very picky eating choices. i flirted with vegan cooking before i became a dad though, and once they're a little older i might be able to cook only one meal a night for dinner instead of (disastrously) cooking a vegan and non-vegan dinner which lasted for a week before i burnt out.

good on you folks, i don't get the whole cover for ecofash thing because every vegan i've met is as or more leftist than i am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU