Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I've posted this infographic in the climate change thread too, but it's important. We've pushed out nature almost completely and replaced it with factory farming.

I've been vegan for two years. Everyone in the Global North should avoid animal products as much as practically possible for themselves. The amount of meat we eat is unsustainable and depends on our exploitation of the Global South. But I support the use of animals in medicine, and Indigenous hunting and fishing, and stopping the spread of invasive species.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

If you're already vegetarian, it's not for you. It's for people who want to eat less meat, like any other faux-meat product, except this is closer to the sensation of eating an actual burger.

I'm vegan but I miss the taste of fried chicken, luckily a place across the street from me has great vegan drumsticks.