Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020
I have I guild on Satele Shan Server, if anyone interested "Chaotic Nuetral"
Discord: https://discord.gg/gQbw7xJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arawn
Jul 5, 2020
Rep or Imp side?

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

i've seen j4gs, but joining just to advertise your guild is a new one on me.

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

Arawn posted:

Rep or Imp side?

Imp

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

Radio Free Kobold posted:

i've seen j4gs, but joining just to advertise your guild is a new one on me.

Not really, the guild is doing fine. Just wanted to see if anyone wonna play and meet some peeps

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

Ay yo did this guy literally just pay $10 to shill for his guild in a dead game on a dead comedy forum lmao

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

FrostyPox posted:

Ay yo did this guy literally just pay $10 to shill for his guild in a dead game on a dead comedy forum lmao

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, your genius figured out my grand master plan to get filthy rich

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

SWTOR is honestly not a dead MMO at all.

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

I said come in! posted:

Imma make a safe bet and blame the mandalor, but hutt been full of new toons past few day

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Hello there new goon! You may not know this but it is considered bad form to just up and create a thread when we already have one up and running. You paid 10 dollars to join us, and not many of our rules are truly codified anywhere, if you plan on staying with us, you may want to do a deep dive and lurk (hanging around and observing) a while before you post. If you got any questions we can help you.

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Yeah I know but it fit the message I was trying to send. In fact I'm often tempted to play it again but I just don't have time for a second MMO :smith:

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Siegkrow posted:

Hello there new goon! You may not know this but it is considered bad form to just up and create a thread when we already have one up and running. You paid 10 dollars to join us, and not many of our rules are truly codified anywhere, if you plan on staying with us, you may want to do a deep dive and lurk (hanging around and observing) a while before you post. If you got any questions we can help you.

I think it's badass and shows a cool "devil-may-care" attitude.

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

Siegkrow posted:

Thank you, kind sir. I've read the rules and I've lurked a round forum for some time now, I just now made an account. I am aware of the other guild and I'm on their discord. By no means am I trying to take away anything from anyone or promote my sithy guild. I'm just looking to meat more ppl who are passionate about same things. Did not mean to gently caress any pipis, but if you have $20.... Po boi wants premium and moe games

OogieTheMad fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Nov 2, 2020

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

FrostyPox posted:

Yeah I know but it fit the message I was trying to send. In fact I'm often tempted to play it again but I just don't have time for a second MMO :smith:

You should, they've added a some good content since release

OogieTheMad fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Nov 2, 2020

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

OogieTheMad posted:

Thank you, kind sir. I've read the rules and I've lurked a round forum for some time now, I just now made an account. I am aware of the other guild and I'm on their discord. By no means am I trying to take away anything from anyone or promote my sithy guild. I'm just looking to meat more ppl who are passionate about same things. Did not mean to gently caress any pipis, but if you have $20.... Po boi wants premium and moe games

I consider myself a poo poo poster to the highest degree but I despise your posts.

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

I consider myself a poo poo poster to the highest degree but I despise your posts.

Compliment accepted, I do not deal with personal problems tho, seek an OG goon, I'm new

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
Hello and welcome have you posted your hello post in GBS yet?

We are very glad to have you here posting in these relevant 2020 comedy forums about relevant 2020 games.

What does your space guild do?

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

FireWhizzle posted:

Hello and welcome have you posted your hello post in GBS yet?

We are very glad to have you here posting in these relevant 2020 comedy forums about relevant 2020 games.

What does your space guild do?

I haven't done that yet, my sweet advisor, I'll be sure to make that post momentarily. As per you guidance and infinite wishing of my well being. I heard it be popping in here on only now discovered swtor and star trek. Have you heard of it? It's pretty cool, I neve played anything like that before in my entire life. I should probably do less pipi touching. As far as guild, I focus mostly on crying in local and telling Darth Baras how concerned I am about his physical health. I think he needs to invest into cabbage soup diet and some physical exercise like wheel chair basketball or floaty swimming. We do man love Thursdays with baby oil and greekoroman wraslings with baby oil, trouser snake wrangling and cornhole.

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Dude, just close this thread and go read the actual SWTOR one. You are trying far too hard.

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

Burt posted:

Dude, just close this thread and go read the actual SWTOR one. You are trying far too hard.

Your standards for "far to hard" are pretty low, I like it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

OogieTheMad posted:

Your standards for "far to hard" are pretty low, I like it

Nah they are right, we like to run a tight ship here. Looking for new people to play with would be better served in the SWTOR thread where SWTOR playing posters are actually reading.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here
Welcome to the forum!

Here's your custom designed tattoo as tradition for all new members:

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

hobocrunch posted:

Welcome to the forum!

Don't tempt me like that, I just might do it

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

I said come in! posted:

Nah they are right, we like to run a tight ship here. Looking for new people to play with would be better served in the SWTOR thread where SWTOR playing posters are actually reading.

I thought about that initially, but I thought i would be rude to barge in there, they are on different server. All the joking aside, really just wanted to meet some peeps. I started that guild w my brother when game first came out, and got some other broskies and friends to join there. Otherwise I would
've went to Thats No Goon. Was never about the guild or trying something.

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

wrong side OP, everyone knows the reps are good and imps are bad

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020
That's where SWTOR gets fun, you can be a good heated sith or evil jedi and it's pretty hilarious

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

hobocrunch posted:

Welcome to the forum!

you forgot the ring

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
welcome to somethingawful

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

Pragmatica posted:

welcome to somethingawful

We meet again fren fren

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

OogieTheMad posted:

We meet again fren fren

I own 2 of those mounts you can't get anymore from the very start of the game. I don't why I'm telling you this. I don't have anyone else to tell this too. No you can't have them.

OogieTheMad
Oct 30, 2020

hobocrunch posted:

I own 2 of those mounts you can't get anymore from the very start of the game. I don't why I'm telling you this. I don't have anyone else to tell this too. No you can't have them.

U want to mount them and ride around pre vaporized Alderaan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

hobocrunch posted:

I bought a Korrealis Commander a few days before they stopped players from buying them. I heard they came back as part of a premium pack though.

I don't think I ever had something that rare before in an MMO.