Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Here's my relatively conservative map:

I'll do $1 per incorrect state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Moon Slayer posted:

- When all the states/races have been called by the Associated Press, for every one that you called wrong you will donate an amount of money to RAINN.

Is there a link for a map of the AP calls so far that includes the ME and NE districts? I haven't found one. So far I know I'm out a dollar.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

If everything holds exactly where it is, I look to be out three dollars. AFAICT ME-2 went to Trump, so the confirmed miss I have so far is Florida, but NC and PA having current Trump leads bringing me the other 2bux to pay.
Given the trending I see / what smarter folks than I have been saying, I may owe as much as $4

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Nth Doctor posted:

Here's my relatively conservative map:

I'll do $1 per incorrect state.

So, assuming I get everything uncalled wrong, I think that makes 4.

But apparently I gave myself one of those 1,000% matches.

I'll take the moving needles one, and if I have to lose a preexisting gang tag, let it be the Bad Hombre one, please.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

It's super effective!

Moon Slayer posted:

- When all the states/races have been called by the Associated Press, for every one that you called wrong you will donate an amount of money to RAINN.

While the writing has been on the wall for weeks, the AP finally marked Georgia as called for Joe Biden overnight. This was probably waiting on the audit to complete, which it did and to nobody's surprise nothing changed.

I went 53/56 races. Did anyone get closer?

Acebuckeye13 posted:

The map thread should also give you a gang tag depending on how you do:

All correct: Nate Platinum
1 miss: Nate Gold
2 missed: Nate Silver
3 missed: Nate Bronze
4 or more missed: Nate Plastic

I did a quick recount hand audit scroll through the thread and found:
Only Roseo was able to call NC and GA correctly, but missed on FL and ME-2.

Additionally, Da Mott Man went 54/56 but had NC and GA both wrong, still netting out to only a single EV incorrect in the total reckoning which is also pretty drat impressive.

As far as I can tell, they are the closest two posters, having only missed a pair of races each and earning themselves the Nate Silver award.
A whole bunch of us got Nate Bronze but I didn't bother to keep track of who earned it.

E: Holy poo poo, B B only missed GA! Nate Gold Winner coming through!

B B posted:

Here's my POTUS map:

Here's my Senate map:

Doing both at $5 per missed state.

Edit: No gangtag, please. I like my current ones just fine. :)

Nth Doctor fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Nov 20, 2020