Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

standing there with my arms crossed, hip hop beat playing, and dippy landing on my opponent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

smoobled again....

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

u hold out the joint like you're gonna pass it, but pull it back at the last second and take a puff. you blow it in your opponent's face and they collapse to the floor spent while you mug for the camera

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Trying

byobality is giving ur fallen opponent shades & and a hug

Trying

you'll get 'em next time, champ

SIDS Vicious

a hammock descends from the ether and you lift your opponent gently into it. they transform into a cat and the hammock lifts up into the top left corner of the arena

google THIS

Ripping out their still-beating heart, putting a cute little band-aid on it, giving it a little kiss and putting it back

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you stand back and watch your wobbling opponent type up a thread that on one responds to and as it falls off the first page they collapse

SIDS Vicious

Luvcow posted:

you stand back and watch your wobbling opponent type up a thread that on one responds to and as it falls off the first page they collapse

oh no lol

google THIS

You get a snail to flash them and their eyes bug out cartoonishly before they fall over

owlhawk911

Luvcow posted:

a truly powerful poster is unphased by this experience. it happens to me all the time

owlhawk911

google THIS posted:

You get a snail to flash them and their eyes bug out cartoonishly before they fall over

pecan

dies in solidarity with my friend

Khanstant
*typetyytypetypetypetypetypetype* FINISH HIM *votes 5*

Trying

I HOPE THIS LOSS HELPS YOU GROW AS A FIGHTER *uppercut because i don't know any of the "special moves"*

Stoner Sloth

friendship?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

A cat jumps in their lap and falls asleep

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FutonForensic

i throw sand on thier butthole, making it completley untongueable. they beg for someone to eat they rear end, but everyone refuses to make eye contact ...game over

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

i throw sand on thier butthole, making it completley untongueable. they beg for someone to eat they rear end, but everyone refuses to make eye contact ...game over

Finger Prince

:emptyquote:

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

brutal

google THIS posted:

Macnult

demonstrating good sportsmanship by shaking your opponent’s hand and saying “that was a good fight” and then they explode into thick, gory chunks because no matter what you do you’re still fighting in the Mortal Kombat tournament

Joey McChrist

i turn my opponent into a computer and butt the shitman fart comes back to post on them

owlhawk911

Macnult posted:

demonstrating good sportsmanship by shaking your opponent’s hand and saying “that was a good fight” and then they explode into thick, gory chunks because no matter what you do you’re still fighting in the Mortal Kombat tournament

google THIS

You just leave your opponent standing there in a daze until they get deleted on Tuesday

Macnult

google THIS posted:

You just leave your opponent standing there in a daze until they get deleted on Tuesday

Tuesdality

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Margeality where everyone becomes Marge from the Simpsons.

Gluten Free Dad

You hug your opponent so hard that their vital organs explode out of their rear end: cuddality.

SIDS Vicious

You cast some kind of dark necromantic spell, your opponents bones begin cracking and breaking and they slowly shrink to a much smaller much weirder size. they have become the tiny hosed up wolf

google THIS

No longer touching *thud*

Heather Papps

hello friend

i crouch really low and do a big uppercut, both me and my opponent fly up and off the screen and crash down onto a couch where i pass them a bong

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

wish i had chosen sonya so i could watch her pour blue fluid on my opponent 1/x match

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Prof. Crocodile posted:

wish i had chosen sonya so i could watch her pour blue fluid on my opponent 1/x match

Macnult

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Probality! Player can't use use this character for 6 hours.