Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

for chapter 11 bankruptcy for the second time in 10 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

what the hell is friendlys

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

not so friendlys anymore

Highest Cactus
Jul 25, 2007

News: Mysterious illegal cookies seized. "Tastes terrible," says police.

I thought friendlys was fictional because i only saw it in a steve carrell movie where TJ Miller was their waiter and was on ecstacy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TGI Friendlys.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The seasoned home fries were the best, and the now long-closed Bradenton FL location was a nice piece of home.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fartington Butts posted:

what the hell is friendlys

Like Steak N Shake.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I went to Friendly's once in the last 10 years, it is the only time I have eaten there in the current century/millennium.

They served the fries in tiny little non-functional fry baskets shaped like shopping carts, over butcher paper, on a plate.

why

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I went to Friendly's once in the last 10 years, it is the only time I have eaten there in the current century/millennium.

They served the fries in tiny little non-functional fry baskets shaped like shopping carts, over butcher paper, on a plate.

why

If the bucket had a long handle it’s so they (and you, if you wish) can pretend they pulled the basket out of the fryer and brought it directly to you with no intermediate steps.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Never have I seen the first reply to a thread so instantly and perfectly sum up my feelings about seeing a post.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Midjack posted:

If the bucket had a long handle it’s so they (and you, if you wish) can pretend they pulled the basket out of the fryer and brought it directly to you with no intermediate steps.

Fry baskets do not have wheels.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Fry baskets do not have wheels.

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

help i keep burning my feet

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
My understanding as a kid was always that Friendly's was just a shittier version of Newport Creamery.

Newport Creamery is still in business so :chord: