Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

stackofflapjacks posted:

Saw a guy with a slung AR and an American flag in his hands standing on top of his Jeep along the side of the road, Trump flag hanging off the Jeep. These people have loving brain worms in this death cult. Not to mention all the lifted trucks in Lacey/Puyallup sporting 2-4 flags.

Crazy how close that is to where I live in Tacoma where there isn't any Trump poo poo.

Lacey and Puyallup seem to me to mostly be military families from JBLM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

I'll take in victory we can get but holy poo poo, uneducated rednecks are loving trash. It's too bad the antifas aren't actually running around terrorizing their podunk towns the way we have these hick caravans clogging up our highways.

Stultus Maximus posted:

While I do accept that, we're seeing unprecedented rural turnout for Trump right now. They didn't get motivated by mainstream conservative like McCain or Romney, but by Trump and his belligerent ignorant fascism.

These people are worthless, Democrats should definitely start coming up with their own voter suppression ideas to keep the hicks from loving this country up more than they already have.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

ZombieApostate posted:

If they quit insisting on running Republican-lites, they wouldn't have to. They could win if they actually ran as something resembling progressive hard enough to pick any of a slate of fixes to the system that actually made elections more fair and democratic which would secure control for the rest of all our lifetimes, but they're too stupid to do that.

I can't see how people that turn out for a fascist in droves would one day decide to start voting for a progressive.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Do it again Uncle Billy!

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

The only leftist I ever met in the Army was one of my 1SGs which was honestly one of the weirdest discoveries I ever made in the military. We were TDY for a month and it turned into me and my 1SG arguing and making GBS threads on the West Pointer CPT and LT we had on our team.

Otherwise combat arms NCOs are by and large nothing but chuds. I wish I could say one of the NCOs in my platoon wasn't a complete chud but I can't. Guess an uneducated white dude will just act as an uneducated white dude does.