Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
yankee doodle dandy??? more like give me a handy. camp town races??? what a load of bullshit!!! I can’t believe people used to listen to that instead of like Future or someone like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

where oh where can my baby be? uh have you tried looking at her recent tiktok you might be able to figure it out. rear end in a top hat

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

City of Glompton posted:

where oh where can my baby be? uh have you tried looking at her recent tiktok you might be able to figure it out. rear end in a top hat

actin like we don’t live in a time where everyone has a phone. get real!!!!

SIDS Vicious

who put the bomp in the bompshebompshebomp more like who gives a rats rear end!

SIDS Vicious

oh yeah it must suck being stuck in Folsom prison listening to the train whistle, well some people never get to hear a train whistle in their entire life so how about a little perspective John

SIDS Vicious fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Nov 3, 2020

SIDS Vicious

it's really sad that your partner passed away, but some of us are trying to enjoy a nice Sunday at the park and all this talk of gloominess, really ruining the mood we are trying to achieve here

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

how do I liiiive withhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Olo8gzgpC4old fuckin dumb songs

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

sing something that we can all enjoy why don’t you? like the Tik toks song

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Dip Viscous

even if it a 50s-60s song was good you'd never know it because they all ran the vocals through enough filters to make it unintelligible

FutonForensic

the wreck of the edmund fitzwhat now? you should've seen how badly i wrecked my dad's nissan, now that's worth writing a song about

more falafel please

forums poster

don't them good old boys know that rye IS whiskey? "this'll be the day that I die" boy I hope so

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

the wreck of the edmund fitzwhat now? you should've seen how badly i wrecked my dad's nissan, now that's worth writing a song about

lmao

Macnult

wild to think that back in the day all you had to do was shake your hips around like you're undoing a wedgie while going "hubbuhddubbbbbluhbuhh" to be considered a king

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Mares eat oats, and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy. Goats eat ivy too, wouldn't you?" -The Weeknd

pecan

Wow, so that's your name too?! Well boys, looks like we got two loving losers on our hands

Ass-penny

The_Rob posted:

yankee doodle dandy??? more like give me a handy. camp town races??? what a load of bullshit!!! I can’t believe people used to listen to that instead of like Future or someone like that.

Everything is loving dumb if you zoom out enough with your cultural lens. Also camptown races was dope.

Additionally, since like two other posts brought Tik Tok up, is it true there is a clipping song trending on that platform? I would be more explicit, but it is probably not chill for overtly political reasons. Daveed Diggs is the vocalist of clipping if this helps someone answer that question.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

mozart? more like blows arse!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

Ugh, this music sucks, I can not understand a drat word they're singing.

Yeah, I bet it's a talon, a big sharp talon puncturing my eardrums!

Does Oprah know they're using her name without permission?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Dicksie? Wait till you hear WAP

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
camp town races is great because if you look it up on youtube it's a bunch of videos of like 500 dudes in blackface and comments like "love the energy!"

Gluten Free Dad

I think you'll find that London Bridge is very sturdy and not falling down at all my fair absolute dipshit

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*knocking over a well-tempered clavier, stomping it to pieces*
What the gently caress is this poo poo, huh? What's this loving poo poo? Are you loving with me? Is this some kind of joke? What are you loving around for with this poo poo? Get this poo poo out of my face. Get this out of here. Ridiculous little man. Little powdered wig rear end gently caress man. Eat my rear end dude. Get the gently caress out of here. Go to hell man, just loving get out. Beat it. Get out. gently caress this poo poo. Get out of here. You're acting like a child. gently caress. loving absurd.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

peace in the valley? as if!

Gluten Free Dad

More like Ode To Soy, Gay-thoven, you beta cuck

pecan

he called it macaroni? like the pasta? wow lol so random very cool yankee monkey cheese doodle

Gluten Free Dad

How Wonderful! posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo, huh? What's this loving poo poo? Are you loving with me? Is this some kind of joke? What are you loving around for with this poo poo? Get this poo poo out of my face. Get this out of here. Ridiculous little man. Little powdered wig rear end gently caress man. Eat my rear end dude. Get the gently caress out of here. Go to hell man, just loving get out. Beat it. Get out. gently caress this poo poo. Get out of here. You're acting like a child. gently caress. loving absurd.

This clavier will be very well tempered after I throw it in a furnace you loving dumbass

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

How Wonderful! posted:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

oh wow you got a plunger mute for your trumpet? great, now you can get all that poo poo you call "jazz" outta there. "ohh it's about the notes you DON'T play!" yeah well I didn't pay for these tickets to hear you not play! ffuck you

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

google THIS

How Wonderful! posted:

Prof. Crocodile

FutonForensic posted:

the car was his pride, with his golf clubs inside
coming back from some mall in Wisconsin
as altimas go, it was bigger than most
with a glovebox full of fire sauce and napkins

Gluten Free Dad

Ace of Base, more like Waste of Space you Swedish poo poo logs

Heather Papps

hello friend

u like lullabies? what r u a loving baby?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

SIDS Vicious

im supposed to believe this idiot just sticks a god drat feather in his hat and his hat suddenly becomes a small piece of elbow pasta? Bullshit!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
lol imagine a girl twerkin on ya to camptown races!! IDIOTS!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have tried and tried and i just can't headbang to jimmy cracked corn

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaguars!

Fine girl walking next to me, attempting to take my hand as natural as can be: Doo wah diddy diddy dum diddy do

me: lol lame

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
hot cross buns? it's 2020 you can say you eat rear end now you loving dingus

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
sorry sting roxanne can do whatever the gently caress she wants to with her body because #sexworkisrealwork.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Trying

edit: bad post. not funny. here's a cool old song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzVcdi1xrYw

Trying fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Nov 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Greensleeves more like bean heaves