Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

who put the bomp in the bompshebompshebomp more like who gives a rats rear end!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

oh yeah it must suck being stuck in Folsom prison listening to the train whistle, well some people never get to hear a train whistle in their entire life so how about a little perspective John

SIDS Vicious fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Nov 3, 2020

SIDS Vicious

it's really sad that your partner passed away, but some of us are trying to enjoy a nice Sunday at the park and all this talk of gloominess, really ruining the mood we are trying to achieve here

SIDS Vicious

im supposed to believe this idiot just sticks a god drat feather in his hat and his hat suddenly becomes a small piece of elbow pasta? Bullshit!

SIDS Vicious

prepuce repurposed posted:

Greensleeves more like bean heaves

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

that reminds me that everyone I tell I drink beef stock too says I'm a weirdo but the package says it makes a nice hot drink and by god it does