Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gilbert gonna play to the high standards of the Orlando Apollos and the AAF!

For those who missed it, here’s some trivia I posted in the SNF GDT: Garrett Gilbert's father, Gale, also played in the NFL as quarterback. He was the third string QB for the Bills behind Jim Kelly and Frank Reich, and then the back up to Stan Humphries with the Chargers. That's right, the man was on five consecutive Super Bowl losing teams. :thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

Here's a silly little thing, it starts off with a bang. Best same # quarterback matchups:

https://twitter.com/Dameshek/status/1324059218232500224

The #13 made me laugh, because Kerry Collins wore that number for all of 7 games with the Saints between his stints with Carolina and the Giants.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

Jamarcus is the second best #2 QB?????

Until fairly recently, 1-3 were kinda rare numbers for quarterbacks and usually used by kickers. The only other QBs who wore #2 I can think of off hand were Aaron Brooks and Chris Simms, so I don’t think there’s much chance for a #2 vs #2 battle.

There’s a reason why there is no #1 vs #1 included. Again off hand, you’ve only got Warren Moon, Cam Newton, and Kyler Murray, but after that it’s... uh... Jeff George in Atlanta, Don Majikowski in Detroit, and Randall Cunningham in Baltimore for a combined maybe five total seasons between those guys wearing that number (With Majik Man & Randall being backups).

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Abugadu posted:

Jerry Rice probably has a game or two left in the tank.

And he'd probably have a monster game against King or Jackson.

Rice and TO can still probably get off the line and run some slants.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Oh no, a sixth round pick in a draft that picks will be devalued in! How dreadful!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

SKULL.GIF posted:

Why would they say this and not say WHO it was

Ratings for the COVID announcement show.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Gonna need analytics on dong size ASAP.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mystic Stylez posted:

Apparently they have been there since 2008

Mangini being a Belichick sleeper agent confirmed.

If they’d said 2009, I’d just assume it was Rex wanting some athletic feet videos.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

I will never get tired of watching the chiefs offense clown on the collective NFL week in and out.

Yeah, they’re pretty cool to watch.

Bird in a Blender posted:

I’m sorry, some of us are not accustomed to scoring points.

<———
<———

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Case Keenum. He got into a game earlier this year when Baker was hurt.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Doctor Teeth posted:

who is mitchell trubisky's favorite quarterback?

Y.A. TITtle

His favorite running back: Boobie Dixon.
His favorite wide receiver: Steve Breaston.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

I’ll admit, these got a good chuckle out of me. Now some DB needs to counter with Charlie Murphy cleats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Eddie Van Halen was only a month ago.