Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

these are scary times, trust me, i oknw!

but it's ok. with a new regime there are needs for new gimmicks. feel free to hand in your gimmick gear here and pick up new ones. also suggest gimmicks cspam really needs.. ..

here's a few off the top of the dome

-- gimmick that loves polls [soon to be vacant]
--- a health food nut gimmick to balance goon tendencies
--- space knower gimmick w/ specialization in space force
-- there's now room for 1 StillWithHerer.
-- hopely a gimmick that is a good poster [calling dibs!]
-- really will need moRE BIDNE! + misses obama
-- electropop/kpoop/jpop/gaypop gimmick
-- a gimmick that posts good food
-- desperately need a cyberg expert that self experiments
-- !! more ideas welcomed! (more dog pics?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

ground floor, I call "generic noise shitposter"

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
guy who posts old ap twitter posts like news

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i'd like to see a few active posters hit the benches for a season and let some lurkers get field time. this can be considered a gimmick so i'm allowed to say it

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

my gimmick is i'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt stinks and i like to sniff my own butt

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

someone who exclusively posts in song lyrics would be nice

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

A Russian troll farm posted:

my gimmick is i'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt stinks and i like to sniff my own butt

ur barely chanigng anything!!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Pessimistic center-right idiot dad who couches everything in sports metaphors

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

guy who always happens to live 2 blocks from where the action is

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Is anyone running a gimmick where they poo poo in the sink yet??

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Poster that likens everything to Harry Potter or Marvel movies. Will use DC comparisons when they're feeling cheeky

time for a joke
Apr 30, 2004

im jeffrey epstein irl

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i feel like we could use a futurist

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

rich guy slumming it with proles for lols thats hated at first and then gets absorbed as an ironic mascot that confuses new people to the thread

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

i will take the mantle of dnd poster who is having an intensely hard time not being overtly racist in my posts

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

jeb!

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
guy who keeps implying he's part of a royal family but refuses to clarify which one

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
we need a good old-fashioned Maoist-Third Worldist again

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

good natured occultist kicking boy

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Tempora Mutantur posted:

ground floor, I call "generic noise shitposter"

damnm

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

person who convinces people UFOs are real but only because they are a warlplane nerdboy and need to see plasma bubbles described by Jane

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
A rising Ugawood director that replies to other posters in a "video joker" manner

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
electronic musician alcoholic poop watcher

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ever since i heard cumshitter's voice clips i've been wanting someone that posts in audio logs, never text. i wouldn't ask him though cause i think his slots are already at capacity....

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
poster who was a communist, became a cop, got fired and is now a communist again

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

original GBS anti-scientology organizer back from the twitter wilds

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Each day, posting under the gimmick of a c-spam political prisoner and if c-spam guesses who they are then the banned prisoner can return from the gulag

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
going to start arguing furiously with everyone and every time I'm starting to lose ill just ask the other poster if they think their father loves them

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

. wrong thread

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Eox posted:

poster who was a communist, became a cop, got fired and is now a communist again

poster who only speaks in disco elysium quotes

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

pandy fackler posted:

. wrong thread

i like this one!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

willing to power level someones gimmick. PM for pricing.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i am and always will be the die cis scum gimmmicker but im glad to have also expanded my reputation to being the weedlord

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

The Saucer Hovers posted:

original GBS anti-scientology organizer back from the twitter wilds

didn't he die on the anime butts thread hill

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
guy who speaks about american politics with the same level of insight and depth as americans talk about other countries' politics

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

guy in xinjiang posting constantly about the latino internment camps on the us border

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
poster who makes easy dad/uncle jokes that hopes that people do/not realize they’ve been repeating them dozens of times

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 05:41 on Nov 7, 2020

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
REAL XI JINPING

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
white poster who has never left america and unironically uses the word 'tankie'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Anti-imperialist Maoist whose never left their hometown of Liverpool who opposes China based on their actions in Xinjiang