Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
By my calculations, it’s been served 69 thousand times.

Nice.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
lmao

In other news: I tried to put together a Javelin saints tag. It came out bad! I'm not a photoshop person

Very bad! Only 177kb though, so dodged that bullet. EBB is taking a second attempt at it right now, hopefully will be better. I know we've got some people who are proper good at photoshop if anybody wants to work magic?

But I think we could do a fundraiser for the same charity, https://helpushelp.charity but I have no idea if thats a good one or not? I assume its good enough and it would be in the proper spirit.

e; Ok I made a slightly better concept of one after lots of fiddling and learning how to use IRFanview.

https://twitter.com/ItsBorys/status/1500977782544912390?s=20&t=ykN5brGIbS9J403ib8Zdig

M_Gargantua fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Mar 8, 2022

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
This is where i'm going to leave it for tonight, i'm at the upper limit of my photo editing. Arishtat's multilingual skills pointed out that 'cвятая джавелина' translates to "Holy Javelin"

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RFC2324 posted:

For the record, I think we should leave it in a state that induces rage in people who don't engage in critical thinking

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Can I ride with Bill?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Platystemon posted:

I mean, it can’t really be both, can it?

Either the cache means that almost no one gets the new version, or it’s a bandwidth hog because lots of clients do download it.

I don’t want to argue with Astral on this point; I just don’t understand it.

Anyway, here’s what an optimizer spat out. It’s lossy, e.g. eighteen near‐duplicate frames have been combined with adjacent ones, but it looks fine to me.

430 kiB

I hope the leaked image explained that satisfactorily.

That aside, and credit to McNally for not promising it before hearing back, but Jeffrey is happy to give this one the JOE treatment and change it in the DB for anyone with the old one.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

M_Gargantua posted:

This is where i'm going to leave it for tonight, i'm at the upper limit of my photo editing. Arishtat's multilingual skills pointed out that 'cвятая джавелина' translates to "Holy Javelin"

I love this one, and the TFR one, and the one I commission for D&D. Too many good gangtags :(

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

astral posted:

I hope the leaked image explained that satisfactorily.

That aside, and credit to McNally for not promising it before hearing back, but Jeffrey is happy to give this one the JOE treatment and change it in the DB for anyone with the old one.

The compressed version looks fine. Feel free to change mine.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The compressed version looks fine. Feel free to change mine.

Same

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

May as well get the new hotness.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Crab Dad posted:

May as well get the new hotness.

I thought the change was pushed to all of us...

astral
Apr 26, 2004

ASAPI posted:

I thought the change was pushed to all of us...

It will be.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Unibrow posted:

I get a little :kstarehair: when I'm browsing on my phone and see the static tag.
I still have the original, so tuning it up is a snap. This one starts at the "Barbecue Bros" frame:

Holy mother of god it’s what I’ve always wanted. More than a ps5.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can someone get my gang tag back? I lost it when someone gave me an anti-somatic avatar and then once it got reverted, to I hate women…cause mentally ill posters who like reading rap sheets and not clicking the link.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
:sigh:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They’re jealous. Besides we don’t pay for them anyway, so jokes on them.

Also Goddamn that Redtext. Always good to have another member of the club.

:smith:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Y'know how they love the phrase "living rent-free in someone's head"? And y'know about "projection"? Yeah.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Y'know how they love the phrase "living rent-free in someone's head"? And y'know about "projection"? Yeah.

gently caress your bottom tag is great too.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

YES
And poo poo I wasn't tracking that the Saint Javelin gangtag was a thing; it's awesome and I want it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://i.imgur.com/WXF7RpL.mp4

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimmy Smuts posted:

YES
And poo poo I wasn't tracking that the Saint Javelin gangtag was a thing; it's awesome and I want it

Same and if you have to donate I donated to Saint Javelyn and a loitering munition drone drive in Poland.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Never have I been happier to utter the phrase "Ain't there no more" than for the statue of the Traitor General and his walking dog food that used to darken Tivoli Place (formerly Lee Circle and currently Harmony Circle).

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

A.o.D. posted:

Never have I been happier to utter the phrase "Ain't there no more" than for the statue of the Traitor General and his walking dog food that used to darken Tivoli Place (formerly Lee Circle and currently Harmony Circle).

When they take down equestrian statues of Confederates, they should leave the horses.

The horse didn't do anything wrong.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

McNally posted:

When they take down equestrian statues of Confederates, they should leave the horses.

The horse didn't do anything wrong.

If there is a group of people for whom I strongly feel, "gently caress you and the horse you rode in on" applies to, its confederate traitors.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Steezo posted:

If there is a group of people for whom I strongly feel, "gently caress you and the horse you rode in on" applies to, its confederate traitors.

lol ok I can't argue with that

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Steezo posted:

Careful.

We don’t want the traitors to take that literally.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Platystemon posted:

Careful.

We don’t want the traitors to take that literally.

Alright new statue idea, it's colonel lee and traveler, but Mr. Hands is happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

I'm an idiot and didn't realize changing my avatar would wipe the gang tag, if you'd like to give mine back feel free, if not no big deal.