Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
He’s growing on me. I am pretty confident Dems are gonna get blown out in the midterms regardless but I’d like to see him make a run of it

https://twitter.com/johnfetterman/status/1330198128419541000?s=21

👍

GalacticAcid has issued a correction as of 18:22 on Nov 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
:negative:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
man big. man fat. man wear funny clothe. this mean good leader

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
how about a coke dealer named Dr Oz.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
the sitting president’s party will lose the PA midterm. not that complicated

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
well since everybody likes fetterman surely he will win the primary and the election

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Imagine stanning Conor Lamb

i said the nominee would lose dummy

theflyingexecutive posted:

now explain katie mcginty

nice attempted gotcha but she lost a presidential year, tracking with the presidential fortunes. that’s why i phrased it the way i did, keep up

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
incredible moral failing of mine that i’m not spending all day cheerleading on the something awful subforum “c spam” for kevin sousa’s BFF just because he’s fat and wears shorts in the winter

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
“we”

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
that’s right. america is sick. we need a doctor to cure it 🇹🇷

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

He must have thought that black jogger was a member of the Clinton Brigades.

lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

Rolling Rock sucks one of their demands should be to make it suck less

rolling rock hasn’t been made in latrobe for years. A/B bought them and moved production to I believe St. Louis

iron city is brewed up there now, which many dislike but I quite enjoy

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Iron City is sweet soda beer, makes sense

it’s good beer

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
don't worry, the silent majority of social democrats will turn out in droves after years of dormancy because there is an epic fatman running

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
“I’m like Radiohead for donors — you can’t really explain why I’m good but everyone knows that I’m good at it,” McElwee shouted over the din of bar talk at one of his happy hours on a recent evening in New York City. “The thing I try to say is, ‘Look, I don’t know what to tell you, I wrote a report on the Green New Deal three months before the Green New Deal was a thing. I tweeted about abolish ICE before abolish ICE was a thing. I loving raised $850,000 for down-ballot candidates from small dollar contributions.’ I’m not sitting around telling you how the gently caress I do it, I don’t have time to do that.”

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
did it? drat i’m really checked out - didn’t realize fetterman was a senator already

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
he’s a doofus. it should be his wife running

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
It won’t matter. Fetterman’s social democratic material pitch to voters will be so convincing that droves of previous non voters will show up to vote for his Policies even though his brain is slush. Please donate to Our Revolution®

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
there’s gonna be a ton of split ticket votes since Shapiro will run the table while Fetterman gets trounced

i’m sure many measured and logical conclusions about electoral strategy will be drawn from this

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
ah yea. totally slipped my mind that single issue pro choice voters are the entire pennsylvania electorate

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I’m not even looking to argue or be combative or anything but it’s very wrong to think that a disastrous debate performance wouldn’t sway any voters.

I know it seems ridiculous that people would care but they do. The range of possible results is definitely circumscribed by structural facts (hardline partisan blocs, economic performance, gas prices, demographics etc) but candidate quality & campaign performance still matter.

But tbh I wrote this race off a long time ago just on the virtues of it being a midterm election w/ a sitting Dem president. So, not the end of the world that he’s blowing it.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I think you’re implying i’m one of those people upset about Lamb for some reason despite the fact that I didn’t care about this primary whatsoever. It is a fantasy you have constructed and I’m not sure why, besides the obvious cheap thrill of deconstructing a straw man.

But yea vast majority of voters already hardened into their opinions and intentions. enough are in the middle to either stay home or jump ship to sway it, one way or the other. Not really worth splitting hairs about how that breaks down - but if you could please stop accusing me of supporting Lamb’s primary run I would appreciate it.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
you are a total prisoner of your own fantasy world. for one thing i haven’t voted in PA since 2012 lol.

not sure if it makes it better or worse that you tell your lies to yourself

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Not sure why you insist on being so disingenuous and unpleasant towards me. But rest assured you’re either actively lying or just delusional. i will now enjoy my day outside, peace

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Don't forget to say 'hi' to Connor Lamb for me while you're out there for me

Persistently unpleasant, hostile, and weird. The wrong fat oaf had a stroke.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Esp funny since I’ve seen on a few occasions “Pennsylvania” used as a metonym for the Gulënist movement in the way that “Washington” signifies the US gov or Moscow the Russian

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
anyway. he’s toast but i sincerely hope he pulls out a miracle since Oz is such a creep. i hate tv people

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I supported his general election run against Saccone in the special election in 2018, that’s it. Bringing it up in any other context is disingenuous.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

i say swears online posted:

the best pizza place in my city is called saccone's so at face value i can't agree here

well i respect pizza parlor loyalty and won’t try to convince you

but he was a pro right-to-work hard right imbecile who actively advocated cutting education funds. also promoted bringing back torture and was involved in every manner of weird holy roller evangelical garbage. complete piece of poo poo

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

He’s trying to erase history now

Would you like to direct me to the “history” of me advocating for Lamb in any other race since the 2018 special election?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

lol that your boy can't handle his own posting and needs to bring backup in

when you finally drink yourself to death it will be the first moment you’ve brought joy to this earth

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
He also has like catastrophic hatred for smokers lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I mean yes US electoral politics are bad but him beating the tee vee snake oil salesman would be a good thing full stop. no need to overthink it

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i would say the senate race for a seat that’s open once every six years in the state where i lived the majority of my life and still spend a significant amount of time visiting my family isn’t a random competition but sure

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
no poo poo. however the snake oil tee vee guy losing would be good, just like i originally said

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
because he’s a freak and i hate him OP

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
yea i don’t particularly like fetterman and the social dem “he’ll save us” / bernie bitterender cope is obnoxious. i just really hate dr oz. i hope the big liberal oaf wins 👍

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Uncle Wemus posted:

Listen, Fatterman

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
we need to be tougher on weed. tired of bong logic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I don’t think Fetterman is doing any better or particularly worse than Generic Democrat. I suspect he’s helped a bit by Oz being a considerably stranger individual than Generic Republican. If he somehow outpaces Shapiro’s vote haul I will reevaluate.