Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Mr. President, Mr. President, what is your plan for domestic security? It is a crazy world out there and we need to be prepared for ANYTHING! 4chan and Reddit have DDOS now and Parler is already enriching Bytes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

buglord posted:

lots of great 100 day plans itt, its a shame you all will be arrested this evening for trying to delegitimatize my rule here.

You didn't address forum security, so I don't even know man, maybe I try to impeach you and take over? Up to you.... but gently caress around and find out!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
FILLIBUSTER! If that fake President doesn't respond to our forum security concerns within 60 minutes (when I go to bed) we will start the impeachment process tomorrow.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Tick tock 'Buggy Bug', when I oust you we are going to build a cyber wall, bigly and Lowtax will pay for it! MSAGA!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Linux Pirate posted:

A virtual forums browsing buddy that can occasionally post using your account about your forum habits like "I looked at the cartoon butts thread for 3 hours". Basically Bonzi Buddy but way more purple.

Yeah, 3 people per account! And, once I get access to the forums war chest, I will bribe the bribers, bing, bang boom, no more CarTax for members of SA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Schweinhund posted:

-bring back Lowtax
-ban everyone
-delete the forums

Is that sustainable? Asking for someone who certainly isn't about to declare Presidency in 20 minutes?