Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Hook the flying kangaroos up to the sleigh, it's Santa time! My name is NTRabbit, and I am in a pretty decent place right now

Gift Preferences

I like all kinds of things, from miniatures, to board games, to RPGs (that I never get to play but at least get to read), to game adjacent things like gear, merch, and gundams and other hobby kit stuff. I prefer physical things, but digital is fine too if that's what works for my santa. This is my BGG collection/wishlist, this is my DTRPG wishlist though I can't find a way to show my existing library (if you want to send me an RPG, ask leperflesh and I'll list what I have already, the upgraded DTRPG app is nice but still lacks a list share/export), and this is my roughly up to date miniatures collection not including big rear end boxes of Bones 2/3/4. Surprises, local delights, home made, food and alcohol, et al, are all fine with me, I mean there's lots of things that I don't even know I want yet :buddy:

Solemn Vow
I will not grinch. This is the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Someone took down the youtube vid I always used for this, so I'll have to settle for: cheer deployed

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I will also jump into the Lightning bonus round just to add an even further point of delivery!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

A package with strategically placed tanks!

:ducksiren:

Thanks Santa! Herbaceous has been on my wishlist since I missed the kickstarter due to a lengthy battle with unemployment, and the other looks like a rad game I can play with my mostly non-gaming friends too :buddy:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Cheer has been deployed

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Leperflesh posted:

Infinitum posted:
Hello Santa!

I had a pretty rubbish day at work, but was delighted to come home and find Twilight Struggle awaiting me!

I have been umming and arring about picking this up for a while now, and I have a couple of players in my gaming groups I'd like to try it out with!
Thank you very much

From a few pages back, but was me, enjoy trying not to lose

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

A gift was delivered today!

The most adorable of wargames, thanks Santa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

The Bloop posted:

Santa has delivered!

I asked for unusual minis and my santas definitely pulled through

Look at this magnificent bastard

A momma landshark and three pups!

Also a bonus free GoT/SoIaF mini of Roose Bolton from the manufacturer looking to spread goodwill about their "small boutique company" and I'm all for supporting small business directly so shout out to DarkSword Miniatures.

This critter is bizarre and majestic! Thanks, mystery Santa, and a merry chompy goonsmas to you as well

Merry goonsmas! I too am for supporting these small businesses, and knew it was going to be the landshark as soon as I saw it.