Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

When he correctly identified Guiado as a complete loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

human garbage bag posted:

I was able to keep it together at first and figured that Trump was only pretending to be a moron to be funny and get his opponents to lower their guard. This image finally crack pinged me and I laughed till I cried.

I still maintain that this is photographic evidence of Steve Bannon attempting to possess him.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

this is very good

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

ANTS

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Also you are all wrong about that goddamn sub-Huckabee tier "he's supposed to be there" tweet, it is not funny, STOP LAUGHING AT IT STOP LAUGHING YOU FOOLS NYAAARGH

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

docbeard posted:

Also you are all wrong about that goddamn sub-Huckabee tier "he's supposed to be there" tweet, it is not funny, STOP LAUGHING AT IT STOP LAUGHING YOU FOOLS NYAAARGH

It's funny and so is the part where he calls it "the beer catastrophe"

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao I actually laughed, god drat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmao

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's funny and so is the part where he calls it "the beer catastrophe"

I am in a body snatchers movie I swear to loving Christ

l31b
May 24, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Burger incident becomes funnier to me because considering how much he loves fast food it was probably a very nice gesture on his part

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

The best is yet to come

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Keep mixing up those Ternuersap pictures until somebody finds the perfect mix.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's like a picture of a parent teacher conference

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
signing photos of dead kids supposedly killed by undocumented immigrants

this combined with the fact that old Spicer was one of the few catholics in the entire cabinet and had to wait in the car while Trump met the pope.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The Archaic posted:

signing photos of dead kids supposedly killed by undocumented immigrants

This one isn't funny at all!

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
nuking the hurricane

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I think it's gotta be hamburgers. But staring into the eclipse and four seasons are so close.

This tweet is really good too:
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1217909231946477575?lang=en
"I JUST GOT _____ FOR MAKING A PERFECT _____" is something I say/yell all the time now, to no one's enjoyment but my own

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The windmills kill birds

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He's so god drat funny

Grumbletron
Jan 6, 2008

When he played various sports with a mammoth visible pantyline

Grumbletron has issued a correction as of 15:44 on Nov 14, 2020

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Oh my God

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

This was an early hit

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Morbid Fiesta posted:

Sharpie'd hurricane path, Sean "Spicy Boy" Spicer hiding in the literal bushes to avoid taking questions from the press, cracked out s.s. agent with an awp walking him to church.

oh poo poo that reminds me that spicer wanted a mini fridge in his office and so he stole the one from from the white house intern break room lmfao

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Robert Fripp is losing his touch

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

quote:

Mr. Trump told reporters after the meeting that it was a "very nice letter," minutes later clarifying that he hadn't opened it yet and could be in for a "surprise." The president called the summit back on before reading the letter.

"I haven't seen the letter yet," Mr. Trump told reporters after previously seeming to indicate he had. "I purposely didn't open the letter. I haven't opened it. I didn't open it in front of the director."

"I said, 'Would you want me to open it?' He said, 'You can read it later.' I may be in for a big surprise, folks."

The White House confirmed later in the day that he had indeed eventually read the letter.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doZE4Yqog5I

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Carmant posted:

The best is yet to come

yep when he has to concede the election and eventually leave the white house he's going to piss and poo poo himself he will be throwing such a big tantrum, it's gonna be great

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
Soup for my family

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

linoleum floors posted:

Soup for my family

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a bible.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEe7_zgZbuI

little munchkin