Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That woman is a quantum physicist lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

obama spent the last 3/4 of his presidency trying to make the TPP happen because it would force all international trade to flow through the west and ensure western capital hegemony was propped up for another century while also isolating china economically

trump killed it day one because he was convinced it was actually a giveaway to the chinese

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

Never post that without this:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

obama spent the last 3/4 of his presidency trying to make the TPP happen because it would force all international trade to flow through the west and ensure western capital hegemony was propped up for another century while also isolating china economically

trump killed it day one because he was convinced it was actually a giveaway to the chinese

obama spent six years on TPP

it was supposed to be his crowning achievement

soundsection
May 10, 2010
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1273468029712707584

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1328055196904251397

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jewel Repetition posted:

I wonder a lot, could Trump have built the wall purely through executive action? Was there some emergency declaration he could have made besides the ones he tried that would have let him do it?

Not really. Especially not after the Democrats took the House. He could fiddle-gently caress around with budgeting here and there but the Dems could get around that by writing budget language that made it impossible for him to move money. The wall was always a lie.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

his facial expressions and mannerisms are exactly what you would do if you were parodying this type of behavior, and yet he wasn't

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

bedpan posted:

obama spent six years on TPP

it was supposed to be his crowning achievement

These sort of things are my favorite thing about the Trump presidency. He made so many politicians and elites eat poo poo.

Trumps aggressive hand shake business tactics were pretty funny, especially when it backfired on him.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Zeroisanumber posted:

Not really. Especially not after the Democrats took the House. He could fiddle-gently caress around with budgeting here and there but the Dems could get around that by writing budget language that made it impossible for him to move money. The wall was always a lie.

That’s all irrelevant because Mexico was going to pay for it.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
when he sent troops to the mexico border on thanksgiving because the caravan

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Shyrka posted:

Never post that without this:

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

empty whippet box posted:

his facial expressions and mannerisms are exactly what you would do if you were parodying this type of behavior, and yet he wasn't

Lolol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

are we limiting ourselves just to things Trump or his administration did themselves? because every single one of Jacob Wohl's press conferences was absolute comedy gold but specifically the one about Liz Warren having a kinky BDSM relationship with a hero marine was maybe the hardest I've ever laughed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Augus posted:

are we limiting ourselves just to things the administration itself did? because every single one of Jacob Wohl's press conferences was absolute comedy gold but the one about Liz Warren having a kinky BDSM relationship with a hero marine was maybe the hardest I've ever laughed

Also the bit how the scars on his back was due to being whipped / tortured by a sex crazy Lyin' Liz.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
the flag hug is how i will always remember him

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bored Online posted:

the flag hug is how i will always remember him

I also loved his his random chair humping / hip thrusting moment during the debate.

I guess he was daydreaming during the debate that he was back on Epstein's plane

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

SpaceGoku posted:

The best part of this was when the treaty was signed by the other countries and it dropped all the bullshit copyright laws and other stuff really wanted by corporate America.

Trump boasting about how big his Coronavirus press briefing ratings were.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

dumb gently caress don’t know how to close an umbrella lol

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Mantis42 posted:

was it the hamburger thing?

The funniest thing was the McDonalds thing and not just because it was perfectly Trump but because it produced a photo so iconic that every future history textbook will try to find a way to work the burger bounty photo into the Trump chapter. You have to explain the eclipse photo the sad pope photo, the sharpee hurricane photo, but the burger bounty photo explains itself.

Also, it’s funny how Trump sits on all chairs like he’s taking a poo poo and let’s people take photos of him doing it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
This is an early Trump admin deep cut so it can’t be funniest and my memory is a little fuzzy on it but real early on they tried to sidestep having to deal with the press by airing a Trump News show on Facebook (I think) where people could go to get news direct from the Admin without MSM bias but it turned out to be a couple interns in a WH conference room who seemed really nervous on camera and the biggest guest they got was a very tired Sean Spicer and in more than one episode the camera fell over and I think at one point they did a partial stream that was just the empty conference room. It stood out as especially funny because at the time there was a genuine fear that the Trump admin would institute state run media and eliminate existing media sources because we hadn’t yet realized they were incapable of doing anything that required planning or effort.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I liked when he pitched the paper towel rolls at hurricane victims

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

PyPy posted:

I liked when he pitched the paper towel rolls at hurricane victims

they weren't even the hurricane victims. it was the residents of a wealthy enclave that had gotten through almost entirely unscathed.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Am I imagining this or did he once write on a picture of an oncoming hurricane with a sharpie that the hurriance was actually just going to go somewhere else?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Calico Heart posted:

Am I imagining this or did he once write on a picture of an oncoming hurricane with a sharpie that the hurriance was actually just going to go somewhere else?

yeah, he misspoke and included alabama in a list of states potentially at risk of a hurricane, and then everyone was forced to pretend the predictions said it would hit alabama, and he sharpied a little loop on an old map and went on tv with it to prove that he had been right

a combination of childish, dishonest, and dumb as hell that is truly essence of the trump administration

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dustcat posted:

yeah, he misspoke and included alabama in a list of states potentially at risk of a hurricane, and then everyone was forced to pretend the predictions said it would hit alabama, and he sharpied a little loop on an old map and went on tv with it to prove that he had been right

a combination of childish, dishonest, and dumb as hell that is truly essence of the trump administration

It's hilarious all the hoops he tries hop through when one of his predictions ends up not happening....

Reminds me of a when my 6 year old nephew gives his parents 101 reasons why he doesn't pick up his toys..

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Openly musing on live TV if we can inject people with disinfectants to battle the rona and then Dr. Birx rushing the mic right after to implore people to not inject themselves with Lysol is probably my favorite

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Openly musing on live TV if we can inject people with disinfectants to battle the rona and then Dr. Birx rushing the mic right after to implore people to not inject themselves with Lysol is probably my favorite

Then boomers went off to do things like eating fish aquarium pellets...

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Dr. VooDoo posted:

this one wound up being unusual because he actually tried to walk it back as 'IT WAS JUST A JOKE' like a week later

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
-1. The day after I posted my original list
0. The day after the day after I posted my original list, holy poo poo
1. ORB photo
2. the mooch gets immediately fired
3. Trump gets COVID
4. Stares at the eclipse
5. Love letters with North Korea

DMCrimson has issued a correction as of 21:55 on Jan 11, 2021

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
*gestures towards DC*

Hatedad
Dec 2, 2020
this absolutely

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Hatedad posted:

this absolutely

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1346898825491968000

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
The moment when his House allies submitted a complaint about Georgia’s vote, then had to admit that because of the riot earlier that evening, they no longer had a Senator’s support.

Also the fact that there was no objection to Wisconsin results in the debate last night. Everyone was tired, all other objections had failed, it was done.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
trump getting permabanned from twitter then getting like four other accounts banned while he was trying to evade it is 100% the funniest thing that's happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

kitten emergency posted:

trump getting permabanned from twitter then getting like four other accounts banned while he was trying to evade it is 100% the funniest thing that's happened