Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010
Lost my 2nd 50/50 and got Diluc. Seems like everyone has Keqing but me. At least I have Mona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010
I guess I really like spending mora

here the link: Enter your Anniversary Theater https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys...een#/GB0VOCA9UN

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010
Finally won my first 50/50 on Hu Tao and got all the featured characters in 70 rolls.

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010

Note Block posted:

One hour left if anyone still awake can be my hero

I have some to spare. UID: 628063495

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010
Uhm I got Albedo on my 20th wish. with no pity. What :psyduck: Guess I will use the rest on Eula.

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010

Kale posted:

e2: So I noticed that I can't seem to purchase a Gnostic Hymn from the Mihoyo Top-Up website when I went to renew my Welkin's Pass today. Am I just not seeing it somehow or is it really just not an option and I have to keep the PS4 app on my PS4 if I want to actually purchase another one of those cause if so that's really annoying and arbitrary as it's literally the only thing I ever usually get and can't be bothered with Genesis crystals and the like. If that's actually the case that's basically made my decision for me about cutting off buying any more battle passes since the PS4 torturously has to redownload the entire game plus new patch content every single time, it takes up way too much HD space as it is just to act as a purchasing hub for one thing, and I already have every single weapon on it now anyway and was considering cutting it off there anyway. :shrug:

If you made the account first on PSN, and then switch/link your account to PC, you have to buy your crystals on the original platform you made the account on. I found out when I tried to buy the welkin pass on PC, but it only let me purchase from my PS4 which is like you said, a huge hassle to keep it installed and updated on my PS4 (not to mention just the atrocious loading times for the PS4 version).

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010
Everything seems laggy today. I couldn't cook anything without some lag.

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010
Got my next Qiqi in 30 rolls and only got Venti after more than 80 rolls. Guess my luck finally ran out.

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010
Kazuha and Heizou in 30 pulls. Now guess I will save up for sumeru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010

Coolness Averted posted:

Wait. No pity on the standard? I thought the pity counter applied to everything but the weapons banner. So there's no point juggling standard pools to also beef up my pity pull or for that matter avoiding the standard if I'm on a streak of no 5 stars to avoid resetting it with a roll on the bad pool?

There is pity on the standard banner, but by 90 rolls, it will be a either a random 5-star character or 5-star weapon. You are not guaranteed a specific character or weapon.