Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

adds hearts around it, a "glow" dial can be increased or decreased

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

adds a pipe and hat, like sherlock holmes

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FutonForensic

turns your rear end into an old rear end

Talkc

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Turns your rear end into a female rear end, regardless of what your gender is. And does a lot of like weird uncomfotable stuff when it does it too.

biosterous

rear end-swapping feature keeps swapping my rear end with the couch, what gives??

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

vanisher

Using the rear end-swap feature with my cat so there's a small human butt on my cat

FutonForensic

adds "100% certified angus beef" brand to your rear end

vanisher

companies collecting rear end data and using it market rear end specific advertisement

SIDS Vicious

the dog tongue one it isnt any different the tongue judt comes out your bhole

Manifisto

with the seńor wences filter, discover a new way to tell people how you really feel!

SIDS Vicious

who needs a bleach and wax with the new clean butt™ filter from Instagram

City of Glompton

makes your butt wiggle saucily and the text says if i wanted to hear an butt talk i'd fart ;)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

SIDS Vicious

City of Glompton posted:

makes your butt wiggle saucily and the text says if i wanted to hear an butt talk i'd fart ;)

lol

vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
new feature lets you use your phone for toilet paper, instantly voids your phone's warranty

SIDS Vicious

holy poo poo

vanisher

trying to get my friend to scan their rear end so I can get another 10 day free trial on this game

vanisher

Tinder Profile:

"don't think it's my rear end? scan it and check the govt database idc"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

Or just do it the old-fashioned way, like I did

Heather Papps

hello friend

holy poo poo i used the "olden times" filter and check this out!!! it's identical to my great great grandfathers rear end!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

snergle

A kind little mouse!
jim carry has his own filter where it makes your rear end say any of his famous movie lines.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
some body stop me my rear end says with the patented new jim carry instagram rear end filter.

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Or just do it the old-fashioned way, like I did

vanisher

Heather Papps posted:

holy poo poo i used the "olden times" filter and check this out!!! it's identical to my great great grandfathers rear end!

Live streaming grandma

"Henry...?"

City of Glompton

bo-pepper how did you get that halloween filter? it's like, july?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Stoner Sloth

do you like big butts? you don't have to lie and now, with the help of our newest filter, everyone can enjoy a big ol butt of their own!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Filter doesn't change the picture at all, just compliments you on the detected good features of your butt. "Nice symmetry, very clean, A++, would take picture again."

Escape From Noise

Farmer's Butts Only

SIDS Vicious

snergle posted:

some body stop me my rear end says with the patented new jim carry instagram rear end filter.

lol

FutonForensic

big wordart that says ENTRY ONLY

Jinh

turn your rear end into Gordon Ramsay's rear end, as seen in "Hotel Hell"

NSFW i guess? this was on tv but its still a butt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHYyMoy66Sc

thanks so much cda <3

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
hey you discovered my career! all those but filters were designed and programmed my yours truly! we're doing some incredibly work over at assbook labs, and are making advancements in machine learning allowing us to generate and simulate asses with real physics, 3d capture asses using assgram tech, and identify people based solely on their rear end. don't tell anybody i told you but every single toilet is going to have a security camera inside the bowl by 2030, which with our AssID tech will document who last used it and when :yosbutt: :camera6:

pecan

FutonForensic posted:

pecan

smoothed and contrasted until it looks like two ceramic tiles meeting at the grouting

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

My camera's flash goes off, I check out the pic and see a ghost just eating the hell out of my rear end!

"Haha! Cool filter!" I say.

But when I checked, it was #nofilter??

Then who ate me rear end!?!?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Anime rear end - makes your rear end big and round and sparkly.

SIDS Vicious

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

My camera's flash goes off, I check out the pic and see a ghost just eating the hell out of my rear end!

"Haha! Cool filter!" I say.

But when I checked, it was #nofilter??

Then who ate me rear end!?!?

hello, is it me you're looking for

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Barking Gecko posted:

Anime rear end - makes your rear end big and round and sparkly.

mine just got all pixelated?

Heather Papps

hello friend

this app matches your rear end to famous statue asses. are you a venus de milo, or a david?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

filter captioned “what ethnicity is your butt?” and while it’s scanning you ask yourself “is this problematic?” because you didn’t stop to consider that beforehand and now your butt’s ethnicity is “wooblydoobly” forever