Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Streamin' on the Youtube now! FOR FREE! SPACE GHOST! SPACE GHOOOOOOOOOOOOST!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEwC6cfixcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

That is Old Kentucky Shark, and he has been there!

Escape From Noise

I'm a kniiiiiiife! Knifin' arooooooound!

Cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut!

Escape From Noise

The Sharrock episode always gets me

Prof. Crocodile

rear end-penny posted:

That is Old Kentucky Shark, and he has been there!

The Voice of Labor

are you getting enough oxygen seems very apropos for corona times

Prof. Crocodile

I also love the episode where Bjork was supposed to be his wife, but she was too weird and unpredictable even for the SGC2C format.

Khanstant

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I also love the episode where Bjork was supposed to be his wife, but she was too weird and unpredictable even for the SGC2C format.

the best is how they splice some of it up. She asks early on if space ghost knows about sulfur. Later on they use a line about sulfur she says, about how it smells of rotten eggs to describe a mess shes made in the kitchen or bathroom lol

Khanstant
space ghost was a cool show my stepdad introduced me to as a kid and then my dad had it banned generally under "too adult" like the simpsons so i couldnt watch it when living with him except i did because that was a good t ime to be a rebel and its easy to change channel fast

Escape From Noise

Khanstant posted:

the best is how they splice some of it up. She asks early on if space ghost knows about sulfur. Later on they use a line about sulfur she says, about how it smells of rotten eggs to describe a mess shes made in the kitchen or bathroom lol

Honey! You're different!

Yes! But only for a little while.

Macnult

when the conan episode aired did they cut it short like in the watch party or did viewers sit through ten minutes of space ghost following an ant?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

What kind of hospital is this?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

(what kind of hospital was that?)

Macnult

the thurston moore episode brings me back to simpler times when i thought moore/gordon were #goals

alnilam

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

(what kind of hospital was that?)

That thing wasn't even a CD burner to begin with

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

That thing wasn't even a CD burner to begin with

Moltar, I have a giant brain, that is able to reduce any complex machine into a simple yes or no answer.

unknown butthole

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I'm not sure if my posts are appreciated bu I love space ghost

Escape From Noise

unknown butthole posted:

I'm not sure if my posts are appreciated bu I love space ghost

Posting is always appreciated here.

Really feeling the line "Yeah. Let's drink until our hearts stop." rn

Khanstant
the episode thats just a thinly veiled excuse to play music is hilarious to me, as a kid I just thought they were filling time but looking back they had a captive audience for their band haha, possibly getting to play with idol guests

Escape From Noise

Khanstant posted:

the episode thats just a thinly veiled excuse to play music is hilarious to me, as a kid I just thought they were filling time but looking back they had a captive audience for their band haha, possibly getting to play with idol guests

Yeah, I think it was a tribute to Sonny Sharrock who recorded the show's soundtrack. It was the last project he finished before he died.

Ass-penny

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Yeah, I think it was a tribute to Sonny Sharrock who recorded the show's soundtrack. It was the last project he finished before he died.

Holy poo poo I didn't know that.

Ass-penny

Posting is always appreciated here.
Not an empty quote.

Really feeling the line "Yeah. Let's drink until our hearts stop." rn

This has been relatable to me since before I started drinking.

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

Holy poo poo I didn't know that.

YMMV but Sonny Sharrock did some wild free jazz. He was in a group called Last Exit that was pretty out there. If you're into noise, industrial, hardcore, etc. I'd recommend them.

more falafel please

forums poster

my god! wooden eels! surface!

god, that was violent. I blame... the sea.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

did you get the part where i was space ghost: a tribute to freedom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

my only complaint about this show is that at some point they changed the intro from the really cool flashy graphics to a 3d entrance to the studio