Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We need posters to help organize our strike. What should the posters say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

something about surplus value/cum?

Stoner Sloth

"We don't come down to your office and slap the paperwork out of your hands, don't tell us how to do our jobs!"

"More pay, longer & harder working conditions!"

"Skilled dick sucking isn't cheap, cheap dick sucking isn't skilled!"

"Take a stand for your right to kneel!"

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

I don't know but i've been told

<repeat>

our rights and values we must uphold

<repeat>

management doesn't have our backs

<repeat>

they keep their dicks inside their slacks

<repeat>

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

TedHornsby

Refined Taste

vanisher posted:

I don't know but i've been told

<repeat>

our rights and values we must uphold

<repeat>

management doesn't have our backs

<repeat>

they keep their dicks inside their slacks

<repeat>

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"BOSSES BEWARE--WHEN WE'RE SCREWED, WE MULTIPLY"

biosterous

looking in envy at the rear end-eating factory worker's union, with their excellent "EATING rear end FOR THE WORKING CLASS" motto

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Hello fellow laborers! Yes, I'm also a Junior Suction Engineer here at Dicksuck Industries, angry about working conditions in the factory that I consider subpar! And I'm definitely not that scoundrel Samuel L Dicksuck, visionary and owner of the Dicksuck empire, trying to learn union secrets!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

biosterous

sk posted:

Hello fellow laborers! Yes, I'm also a Junior Suction Engineer here at Dicksuck Industries, angry about working conditions in the factory that I consider subpar! And I'm definitely not that scoundrel Samuel L Dicksuck, visionary and owner of the Dicksuck empire, trying to learn union secrets!

pssshhh, look at that weak orbicularis oris, that ain't the face of a man who sucks dicks for a living! get'em!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

"We don't come down to your office and slap the paperwork out of your hands, don't tell us how to do our jobs!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Robot Made of Meat

It's our job to suck, but our conditions don't have to.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Turbo Fondant

What do we want?
TO KNOW WHEN IT'S BUSTING
When do we want it?
NO LESS THAN 5 SECONDS BEFOREHAND

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*sings Woodie Guthrie song about woodies*

biosterous

HELL NO! WE WON'T BLOW!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

biosterous posted:

HELL NO! WE WON'T BLOW!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Protective eyewear for all workers! We'll strike until management does an about-facial on this issue!

Evan Jellicle

no photoshop necessary

Thank you CoG for this crisp winter sig!

Stoner Sloth

Evan Jellicle posted:

no photoshop necessary

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

biosterous posted:

HELL NO! WE WON'T BLOW!

came (lol) to post this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
the other day i was taking my regular break with the guys and the manager burst into the room and told us all to "get off of our asses and get back down on our knees". i guess there was a backlog forming but we need our breaks, man

google THIS

Protesting the treatment of dick sucking workers by standing up during the national anthem

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Protesting the treatment of dick sucking workers by standing up during the national anthem

lmao

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

honestly, i think it's great that people are learning about sucking dick on twitter and facebook and digg, but i'd really like to see less performative support and more...performative support? you know what i mean

Trying

Comrades! A bonfire of fleshlights will illuminate our path to a brighter future!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

oh but seriously I posted:

Comrades! A bonfire of fleshlights will illuminate our path to a brighter future!

absolutely not! those sorts of tools are going to put all us mom and pop suckeries on the street!

Trying

sk posted:

absolutely not! those sorts of tools are going to put all us mom and pop suckeries on the street!

you misunderstand me. i am burning the fleshlights. i am a luddite of sex work. i use badger fat as lube

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

oh but seriously I posted:

you misunderstand me. i am burning the fleshlights. i am a luddite of sex work. i use badger fat as lube

i'll suck a dick to that!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
These workers are full time and they can't even afford to get their own dicks sucked. What has capitalism wrought?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

These workers are full time and they can't even afford to get their own dicks sucked. What has capitalism wrought?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

OSHA baffled as to how majority of dicks ripped off by machinery belong to the workers and not the suckees

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
Congress considering passing legislation requiring suck shop patrons wear condoms to protect the workers. I call this meeting of the SuSh 814 PAC executive board to order, what do we do?

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

Congress considering passing legislation requiring suck shop patrons wear condoms to protect the workers. I call this meeting of the SuSh 814 PAC executive board to order, what do we do?

This government encroachment on our industry and livelihood cannot stand.

We need to bribe the congressmen. Obviously by sucking their dicks.

But what about the congresswomen?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I think the posters should have large balls of bathroom sealing grout because then we could all play caulk soccer at the Dick Sucking Factory

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

This government encroachment on our industry and livelihood cannot stand.

We need to bribe the congressmen. Obviously by sucking their dicks.

But what about the congresswomen?

we'll suck their dicks too

we'll suck every last dick in this town, boys, until they're all on our side

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

We learned during WW2 that when the men were away at war, the women stepped up and took jobs at the factories and led to one of the highest production rates in history. It's sad that now, 60 years later, that many still take as a fact that women will never suck dick as well as a man, and that's just plain wrong.

Stoner Sloth

solidarity is for suckers!

Robot Made of Meat

Stoner Sloth posted:

solidarity is for suckers!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
seniority sucks lol

because the seniors get all the cushy sucking jobs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

take the moon posted:

seniority sucks lol

because the seniors get all the cushy sucking jobs

yeah, they're willing to suck up to the boss to get them - on company time no less.

makes me mad, i remember the days when working men and women could earn an honest days pay for a good days suck. sure it was hard work, hands calloused from fluffing the waiting customers, lips chapped, bruised and bleeding by the end of the day until they'd become hardened to it. u could pick them out in a crowd at the bar by their steely, muscular jaws and their knees as strong as tree trunks but mostly - you could tell by the look of pride in their eyes.