Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

"We don't come down to your office and slap the paperwork out of your hands, don't tell us how to do our jobs!"

"More pay, longer & harder working conditions!"

"Skilled dick sucking isn't cheap, cheap dick sucking isn't skilled!"

"Take a stand for your right to kneel!"

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

biosterous posted:

HELL NO! WE WON'T BLOW!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Protective eyewear for all workers! We'll strike until management does an about-facial on this issue!

Stoner Sloth

Evan Jellicle posted:

no photoshop necessary

Stoner Sloth

solidarity is for suckers!

Stoner Sloth

take the moon posted:

seniority sucks lol

because the seniors get all the cushy sucking jobs

yeah, they're willing to suck up to the boss to get them - on company time no less.

makes me mad, i remember the days when working men and women could earn an honest days pay for a good days suck. sure it was hard work, hands calloused from fluffing the waiting customers, lips chapped, bruised and bleeding by the end of the day until they'd become hardened to it. u could pick them out in a crowd at the bar by their steely, muscular jaws and their knees as strong as tree trunks but mostly - you could tell by the look of pride in their eyes.

Stoner Sloth

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hey call me a cock sucker all you want but i ain't going on strike

i'd be careful if i were you pal, i heard the last guy that went against the union got a warning in the form of a broken jaw and busted knees... when he didn't take the hint he ended up sucking with the fishes.

Stoner Sloth

awfully nice dick sucking lips you got there, be a shame if something were to happen to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

Kind of questioning the resolve of the guy who keeps snacking on bananas while picketing

sure you can question his resolve but you got to hand it to him, that guy can sure eat the hell out of a banana