Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Hello fellow laborers! Yes, I'm also a Junior Suction Engineer here at Dicksuck Industries, angry about working conditions in the factory that I consider subpar! And I'm definitely not that scoundrel Samuel L Dicksuck, visionary and owner of the Dicksuck empire, trying to learn union secrets!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Protesting the treatment of dick sucking workers by standing up during the national anthem

lmao

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

honestly, i think it's great that people are learning about sucking dick on twitter and facebook and digg, but i'd really like to see less performative support and more...performative support? you know what i mean

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

oh but seriously I posted:

Comrades! A bonfire of fleshlights will illuminate our path to a brighter future!

absolutely not! those sorts of tools are going to put all us mom and pop suckeries on the street!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

oh but seriously I posted:

you misunderstand me. i am burning the fleshlights. i am a luddite of sex work. i use badger fat as lube

i'll suck a dick to that!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

RickRogers posted:

What about those new imported fake dicks, what does the union say about sucking them?

our nation is a melting pud and we should respect all dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

there's an anecdote about samuel l dicksuck -- back in the 1970s he was showing the union prez around the new wing of the factory, lined with robots.

dicksuck: "gee, bill, how are you gonna get these robots to pay their union dues?"

prez: "gee, sam, how are you gonna get them to pay to have their dicks sucked?"

sucking union dick is the best collective action you can find :allears:

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Nov 19, 2020

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!