Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I've got all kinds of neato coins and currency from various travels, but I think I'll buy a gumball with the most loving Canadian coin ever that I didn't even know I had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Wow what the heck!

Finger Prince

Khanstant posted:

haha thats wild, i was curious how this thing would look on diff browsers/comps. It's a grid of blue/gold, which obviously translates into weird spherical pixel gradient??

So strange. When I first read it on awful app, the timg in the quote looked like this:

And when I selected "display image" I got this pure blue gumball.

No evidence of the taupe with a very fine screen in front, like biosterous mentioned, and which is what I see in Firefox on my pc.

Incidentally, when I expanded the timg it became what I posted before, but if you shrank it down again, say by reloading the page, it would be a shrunk down version of the first image. This blue/orange plaid never showed up again until I read this page again this afternoon.

Truly a magical gumball.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Nov 22, 2020

Finger Prince

Khanstant posted:

lumpy gubell incomink!

seems there is something inside of this one as well too as expected all along...what is it, butt a shy goblin of course!

If the gobbo had sound he would be farting the hockey night in Canada theme.