Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My jaw is too weak for gumballs, but I can eat one with a knife and fork.

Lmfao the queens head on those legs.

My contribution to the gumball machine doesn't actually weigh two pounds, I don't know why it says that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Bingo Bango posted:

goblins are great

Ass-penny

Khanstant posted:

shapoing! another grubal !!

oh goodness, inside is some hi tech stuff!

:five:

Ass-penny

Khanstant posted:

gob huffed some lbs and out comes a real gubmlal
!

okay and it is inside what is but a guardian gobli

:kiss:

Ass-penny

Thank you so much Khanstant for the excellent gobbos, you are doing the lord's work.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth posted:

please take your time and don't feel pressured or burn yourself out drawing if you're not feeling it or it is taking too much time - these are all so rad and thank you for making this amazing thread friend!!

thank you for your service to goblinkind and most especially to BYOB!

How Wonderful! posted:

This has been a wonderful thread and every single goblin has been really funny and delightful. Thank you for doing all of these, I laugh every time I scroll down and see any of them in somebody's sig.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut