Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Let's see what the goblin gumball machine makes of this...

one coin that is also two coins!

it's a holey dollar and the charmingly named 'dump', originally these were spanish dollars but britain converted them into a dollar and a fifteen pence for various colonies such as nsw and parts of canada!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

okay, so the dollar and a dump buys a probe goblin but what about...

a limited edition coin featuring pope john paul ii and queen elizabeth from the polish mint, we'll just put one in but wanted to show you this crazy folding 25 dollar cube coin

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

owlhawk911 posted:

a bounty of booty

a cornucopia of cheeks

Stoner Sloth

Barking Gecko posted:

An abundance of asses

a galore of glutes

Stoner Sloth

Entenzahn posted:

a boatload of butts

a boom of bum

Stoner Sloth

Entenzahn posted:

a bundle of buns

a feast of fanny (in the US sense though good either way)

Stoner Sloth

RickRogers posted:

rear end en masse.

poast the thread! (cause we should stop butting in on this most awesome of threads and cause it seems like a winner as a title imo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Khanstant posted:

okay, so I have about 13-14 more coins. Calling this the cutoff. Now, I could bumrush out the rest of these today and tomorrow, still cool goblins or goblin stuff, but not animated. I didn't intend to make so many gifs but once I started it was really fun and satisfying to make these little loops. They usually take an hour or more for each, depending on how complex they are.

Anyway, my point is, I think the goblin gumball machine will stick around for as long as it takes to get the rest of the posted coins swallowed up, even if it bleeds into december.

please take your time and don't feel pressured or burn yourself out drawing if you're not feeling it or it is taking too much time - these are all so rad and thank you for making this amazing thread friend!!

thank you for your service to goblinkind and most especially to BYOB!