Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Patrick Spens posted:

The official reason is that the Ravens are an uncontrolled outbreak that risks further infections, and the Bronco's potential infections were contained to the QBs. Also no one cares about the 2020 Denver Broncos.

What the gently caress is basketball?

i think its what all the kickers are good at???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
who would think that a literal Christmas Tree could get more wins than the Jets

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

We’re gonna be let down and some NFC East team will eek out 8 wins.

there's no way....looking at the final 5 games for each team....they would all be lucky to go 2-3 in the final stretch. I think a 6-10 team wins it

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
lmao im moving my laptop to the room with the TV at work and watching football

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

FizFashizzle posted:

lmao Peppers just dropping 2gs

just imagining all footballs players with wads of cash tucked into their pads, handmuffs. money flying out on big hits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

kalensc posted:

I get that y'all hate the Steelers, and that's okay. Hypothetically though, if the 1-in-a-billion longshot should occur and an 18-0 Pitt team faces Brady & AB in the Super Bowl, who do you root for (asides from a covid meteor)?

in the name of bringing the country together, we must allow a tie