Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ready Player TRUMM is a collaborative novel inspired by the horrific writing in "Ready Player Two". Only instead of video games it's filled with references to the TRUMP thread and TRUMP events.
It's not the book we want, but it's the book we deserve.

https://twitter.com/eoinhiggins_/status/1331313584157102086?s=21

To contribute, just write something godawful like the above and toss in some references to some weird poo poo that happened in the last 4 years.

"I finished shaving in the mirror. "Straight out of central casting", I thought to myself. I tried to remember who I was or what I was doing, but I could only remember sailor. "That was some weird poo poo!" It came to me. I was supposed to meet my source this morning. I checked my rolex watch with the band 3 sizes too small. It constricted the flesh of my wrist in a distressing way but I never, ever took it off. Good. I still had a centi-mooch to go. A mooch is the time unit derived from the length of time that Anthony Scaramucci served as the press secretary to your favorite president."

I stepped out of my apartment in TRUAP towers (tallest buildings in NY after the latest round of terrorists attack. Quite a silver lining!) and saw the headline in the newspaper: Steve Bannon dead. He broke his spine trying to suck his own dick. "What a loser!" I thought. Although, by doing it himself he did save himself the trouble of getting his lawyer to pay 130,000 to the girl... something to think about. I'll ask Jared to look into it, that guy can handle everything. I heard a rustling in the bushes next to me. I was startled for a second, but then realized it was just a Garden Spicer, hiding from a gaggle of journalists who were milling around.

Boethius did a good one:

boethius posted:

I stepped into my office, a perfect replica of the exterior of Four Seasons Total Landscaping. Walking up to the podium, I howled "PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT" into the mic, which caused YMCA to play as a secret panel came into view. Bing, bong! I thought to myself. Unlike the other Deplorables, I always Remember Sailor.

robot roll call's post even fits:

robot roll call posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly concede and pardon turkeys named "corn" and "cob"

Hatebag has a bright future:

Hatebag posted:

The steam rose off of the burger feast in gentle tendrils rising to caress the noses of everyone in attendance. A memory flashed in my mind: Steam... god-damned steam! That was it! I knew what needed to be done. I erupted out of my chair and shuffled awkwardly to the exit. Opening the door, i beheld a horror beyond reckoning: a ramp! Luckily, my friend, the general (big, strong man!) was there but my heart was gripped with terror. "Sir," he said, "what's wrong?"

It's already getting rave reviews

UFOTacoMan posted:

I was just gonna post about how the ready player 2 text makes me want to vomit but ... my brain is just as broken as the people who keep reading that garbage because Ready Player TRUMM is the content that I crave.

Vim Fuego fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Nov 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
The room was decorated like some unsettling horror scene out of a Tarkovsky film. What was going on? Had I wandered into the lair of a serial killer? No... Melania had decorated for thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a very special day for turkeys. Not a very good one, when you think about it.