Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
my ex read effectively zero books and one of the exceptions was RP1 which she claimed was one of the coolest books she'd ever read and that I'd probably like it because videogames. then she started to describe the premise to me and since she was my gf at the time I didn't tell her that whole diatribe made her sound like a complete dumbass but, it made her sound like a complete dumbass. anyway I broke up with her rear end by grabbing her tail and spinning around like Super Mario 64 and then after launching her into the air Dante and I went into Devil Trigger mode and air comboed her before I shoved a Bob-omb in her pussy and the resulting explosion blasted her off into the skybox like in Super Smash Bros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Giggle Goose posted:

I wonder how Cline sees himself. Does he know that his writing is awful and that his success is a literary black swan event? Does he see himself as some kind of auteur?

I take it you're unfamiliar with the type of people who write astoundingly terrible and self-serious fanfic

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Fear and Loathing remake looking kinda weird tbh

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

my ex was from RR Martin's hometown and you know how one of GoT's running themes is that power doesn't give a poo poo what a goody two-shoes you are because everyone is actually a mercenary backstabbing rear end in a top hat and being upright and moral just makes you an easy target? yeah that miserable loving dump of a town is about as close to a real-life Westeros as you can get