Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Mother in law’s bf Johnathan is a huuuge gamer. Basically who I would love to be if I had a cushy 120k+ gig at Cherwell. No kids so he goes all on to say the least. Off the top of my head he has Halo: Guardians Deluxe Collectors Edition with the die cast Master Chief figurine, AC Valhalla Collector’s Box, Skyrim Platium Edition with the Actual Scrolls and 4xLP vinyl Official Soundtrack he plays on a custom Skyrim wrap Technics 1200 SL MK3. Thinking about it he were to die of covid related complications who would get all this stuff. I have a pretty realistic shot at it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

So John....when do they have you guys scheduled to go back to the office??

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sounds like most of his games suck op.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Larry Parrish posted:

Sounds like most of his games suck op.

Deece resale value though and I’ve looked

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It would be awesome to inherent such a godly haul except I already own all of those titles thanks to Lord Gabe Newell’s amazing perennial deals.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

A tragic death away from starting a dusty collection of video game based hardcover books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

going to write a cozy mystery in which someone is murdered for his rare amiibo collection and everyone had the means and a motive.