Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
im taking this thread under my protective wing and will do what i must to help you achieve your goal op. i bless this thread by providing in an image that hopefully stays hosted by imgur for the next 5 years, because lord knows that threads which arent about china/doobie/politics/world of warcraft take a lot longer to reach 1000 pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
so can this just be the chat thread then?

i think im getting el pollo loco today. its gonna be lit dudes.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Good morning everyone. I had cereal with dairy milk today. I haven't gotten around to buying almond milk which is my preferred cereal medium, and now im paying the price because I had to toss an entire half gallon out because it spoils so much faster than the almond milk.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
If you’re starting on alternative milks, make sure you start with sweetened first. Unsweetened non dairy milk is.....interesting.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Had 2 egg McMuffins from McDonald’s for breakfast today. They didn’t have the oatmeal’s in stock (which are surprisingly good), and of course they didn’t have the egg white delights, so I had to give in and do the regulars. Ya boy just wanted an oatmeal and an orange juice.

Also this is next to a small military airport so while trying to order we had to wait through 3 jet takeoffs.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Had Kellog's Minecraft Creeper Crunch Cereal this morning. Takes like Apple Jacks cereal minus the "apple". Not very sweet, which would be good but in this case leaves things mostly flavorless. The green creeper marshmallow bits are nice, but they're too sparse compared to something like Lucky Charms. Really let down from this experience; I feel the almond milk was doing a lot of heavy lifting in making this palatable.

Dont they have kid focus groups for these sorts of things

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
lol who the heck names a dog carl

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
hi honey, yes carl ate cat poop again this morning before humping old man harold's leg.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
What’s the point of this thread anyway

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
I will do everything in my power to prevent this thread from reaching page 5000.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
I’m hungry op

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Also I think I’m gonna post here as my chat thread because it was too annoying going between the regular chat thread and the Friday chat thread. I’m very, very lazy.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

SIDS Vicious posted:

this is the best thread its where you see stuff i make and also where people help me
pay for my bad brain mistakes namaste

Did you get any glass in your foot lol, that looked like it would have hurt

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

SIDS Vicious posted:

i did a bit and had like a lot of cuts, ive heard of people say “the r word” strength and i was in an autistic/adhd rage moment and i get it now, for real

got a shirt for your wife sid

im trying to become a gay plant dad and have bought several plants for the corner of my room, in addition to some sick grow lights that are mounted on the wall. im starting out with the worlds most boring (and hard to kill) plants.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
I get to see my ex roommate today (who is my absolute favorite one) for the first time in 3 years and we’re gonna have lunch at my favorite spot. I’m very excited.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Ruby Gloom posted:

what are you gonna have for lunch i need the deetz

It’s a surprise I’ll post pics when the food comes out. I need to be there in 38 minutes and I’m still in bed posting on gibbis

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Ruby Gloom posted:

what are you gonna have for lunch i need the deetz

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Maybe it's gravy

or soup?

Yeah it’s black beans lol

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
I am at the staples center and I’m gonna try to smuggle in m&ms

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
I did it. I’m unstoppable. 5 dollars saved.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
What’s your son play? My first thought is going on OfferUp and buying an office machine with a recentish GPU and getting some used AMD GPU that runs off slot power.

I’ve also had a friend buy a perfectly capable 1080p machine off Facebook marketplace for $350. California prices aren’t Canadian prices but checking the marketplace may be your best bet.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Is this a new one Sid or was this the one that crossed the rainbow bridge a while back

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
I’m tired of the train smelling like piss.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

SIDS Vicious posted:

this is Dandelion she joined the crew slightly before mama Ginny passed away she’s still around and so is Minty the dark hooded, thinking on a new baby for them sometime soon

thems are good names op. I hear such good things about rats except that they have fleeting lives.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

bagmonkey posted:

There really is no bad fast food, just poorly made fast food

Sonic Hamburger has some really, really, dire fries. Joke is on me for avoiding their tater tots, which are quite good.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
My uncle called and told me he couldn’t afford his water bill

I sent him a get well soon card.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Sid where tf are the the homemade jerky strips

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Horses! Horse! Horses! Horse 🐎 🐎 🐎 horse

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Are y’all dorkus malorkuses ready for Monday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Ohhh that’s where that phrase in my head came from