Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Were gonna make history, baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ate a bunch of turkey and got the itis bad

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Keep posting were almost there

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

i drew a koala

Smooth brained little cutie

edit: The koala not sid

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Cobalt-60 posted:

For such busy forums, SA is...rather slow. Only a few new threads per day, and it's rare for a thread to get more than 20 new posts per day. I wonder why that is.

Well generally you can post about something you like, and people will tell you its bad and youre dumb.

You can post about something you dont like, and people will tell you its fine and question your mental health.

If you want to play it safe its best to just draw stuff for people like Sid.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I should paint or drae something

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

This thread has fractal nature

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Just a message to people reading through this thread after its already hit 1000 pages in the future. I'm somethingawful poster The_Continental and most people remember me as being a really cool and good poster.

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Dec 17, 2020

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

tonight i painted Ed Gein's house

Did you paint his nipple belt?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

gently caress 12

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Stoatbringer posted:

I'm here for the first ever 1000 page thread!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

CHOO CHOO POSTIN CHOO CHOO

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Aardvark assembling his burrito in a dank cement basement with a strobe light flashing myriad colors as Breathe by the Prodigy blasts at top volume.

EXHALE EXHALE YOURE THE VICTIM

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Locquacious if youre here GET OUT YOURE STILL IN THE DEMOCRAT THREAD. IT WAS THE DEMOCRAT THREAD ALL ALONG.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Page 217 did not deliver.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i just watched nightcrawler and wow that might be the most unlikable character in cinema history. great film though. i especially appreciated the sound.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

So many pages, each post closer to 1000.

Im gonna flip the goddamn switch when we get there. Mark my words. It will be motherfuckin party time.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Oh hey sup guys

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah not so bad called in sick to work because ive been feeling yuck but otherwise lifes sweet

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Been off the beers for like 10 days and feels good to give the bod a break. Gonna focus on self care into the new year

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

oh bummer, feel better my goon. make sure you stay hydrated, have some gentle foods and you'll be tiptop in no time, I'm sure

also, if you take something to make you feel better, don't go and overexert yourself

Thanks!

I took some codeine and played starcraft. Would recommend. Play Terran though Zerg is too much to manage on the syrup.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

That's been going around (and I don't mean COVID) but didn't realize it'd gotten that far. Just last week I had to bow out of an appointment because of it.
I am sorry that I spread my gross to the 4 corners of the Earth. I shall strive to do better.

BBC coughed into my mouth from across the planet

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I paid $45 to get a medical certificate over the phone Australian telehealth is amazing.

"Sup im sick dont wanna work"
"Okay, check your email"

*click*

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

If you can get a day off work I say take it for any reason at all

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I still have PTSD from the American health care system. I got hurt downunder and my immediate thought was "i am financially ruined".

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Mr. Nice! posted:

it's a loving crazy shift to just being able to get taken care of rather than having to worry about bills.

Yeah wife was like dont worry MRIs are free

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Mr. Nice! posted:

aussies may be racist and have a whole host of white people in charge problems, but at least they're not loving around with people's healthcare.

Workers rights as well

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

bagmonkey posted:

Here's the can with the beer in some kitschy beer glass from their other brewery

Lol I used to live in Ferndale, I was a chef at Public House.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Beartaco posted:

I just had a shower but it wasn't until I was already in that I realised I forgot to bring a bar of soap, so I decided to use a tiny bit of my flatmates Nivea body wash for men. I now stink like a loving teenager after P.E class. Who buys this stuff? Who decides to get into the shower in order to smell more like a gym. I had to shower for another 10 minutes to try to get rid of the smell. I hadn't even used that much, just enough to lather my hands and rub down my arm pits and delicates.

Jokes on me for using my flatmates poo poo without his permission but god drat.

Nivea sounds fancy because of the name and is available in most grocery stores. Its actually bottom tier bullshit that dries you out and makes you smell like Axe.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

When I was in 9th grade there was a 12th grader in my math class and he would draw the sickest DBZ comics. Looked just like the cartoon but they'd be cracking jokes and tossin around the pigskin, playin a lil slapass. I wonder what that guy is up to now and if he ever did pass math.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

It is wednesday my dudes

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Youre already eating KFC for Christmas might as well burn your apartment down and die of asphyxiation while youre at it.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Thats why you need to drink mangosteen

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Falling asleep at Movement beep boop is impressive. I usually never slept that weekend.

One day I was managing a restaurant downtown and some raver chick in a drug induced manic episode was writing all the dishwashers checks while they were on smoke break lol. She gave away like $2000.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Thats intense. Ive fallen asleep in a carpet remnant warehouse converted into an art space/print shop/apartment and woken up with 2 lafayette coneys places next to my face. I did not buy them.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

While Im all for striking, a pharmacy striking doesnt really seem like it would hurt production nearly as much as it would the people who rely on it for meds. :psyduck:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Wear a Karl Marx tshirt OR Groucho Marx disguise

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Meme Poker Party posted:

Just discovering that this is a real plant and the "St. Jahn's Wort" plant in Elder Scrolls is just a bastardized spelling instead of a completely made up name.

Ive taken it occasionally around the holidays for the blues and it helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Corn syrup and red food coloring in a super soaker.

Yr jazz shouldnt be red unless youre dying like Houdini