Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7JY2V_GEuE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

its a shame theres no ethically sourced locally grown cocaine. farmers markets ought to just call it quits

move to bolivia

only buy union-label coca

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I just used a Coinstar machine to unload 15 years worth of loose change I'd been throwing in a jar. Total came to 47.96 after their fee and 25 bucks of it was pennies. That's all well and good but I got .96 cents in change from the machine I went to TO GET RID OF MY CHANGE maybe do me a solid and round up to 48, assholes.

Oh well, a few more quarters for ALDI (I leave the quarter in the cart when I return it because I like to help my fellow man)

fun fact: when they stopped minting the halfpenny because you couldnt buy poo poo with it, it was worth more than 18 cents adjusted for inflation