Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Shadow PC does not have service available until February 2021. Microsoft's Azure cloud PC service is not ready until 2021. What is a good one that is like Shadow PC that I can get right now? I'm running fairly general Windows applications. Nothing fancy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002
AWS Workspaces?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Yeah, as long as AWS Workspaces doesn't have any kind of minimum order requirement, it looks like it might fit your bill. Windows on two vCPUs and 4 GB of RAM with 10 GB of storage for $35/month isn't a bad price, especially if you can write it off for work or expense it or something.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I think y'all are a little late.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Oh whoops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

I think y'all are a little late.

I promise I only resurrected it from page 2 or 3 of SHSC.