Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Democratic_Party_vice_presidential_candidate_selection

Assume 2016 was Her Time so whoever was the non-Biden VP doesn't run until 2020. Maybe Biden runs again anyway despite not being the former veep (lol)

lol if it was Bill Richardson, you get both the first black and Latino presidential ticket, also a Latino politician with the whitest name, and ends up being a sex pest

Jack Reed? What is this, Kaiserreich?!?

Dodd?!? America's friendly uncle! :swoon:

also lol at the generals

Obama/Webb would also be a funny presidency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bunch of old greedy rapists imo

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Americans voting in James L. Jones in 2020 because they thought he was James Earl Jones

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

obama had to pick the exceptionally racist old man to signal to the gop his campaign rhetoric was bullshit

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Mameluke posted:

Bunch of old greedy rapists imo

biden looks like such a loving slimeball

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Lol at Evan loving Bayh, the guy who lost his senate seat to a dude who had never held office

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

chet edwards, the blandest rear end name I can imagine

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
This is Lincoln Chafee erasure and I will not stand for it

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Bayh could have been our first gay VP.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Soup du Jour posted:

chet edwards, the blandest rear end name I can imagine

he's easily the best of the bunch isn't he

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

man all these people also suck, but I guess that was the point

Stairmaster posted:

obama had to pick the exceptionally racist old man to signal to the gop his campaign rhetoric was bullshit

more donors and spooks than specifically the gop, but anyone on that list probably would've had the same effect

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Was John Edwards' economic populism all a phony act?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Maximo Roboto posted:

Was John Edwards' economic populism all a phony act?

Without looking into it I would say that everything about Edwards was a phony act, except when trying to get his dick wet. He was absolutely serious about getting his dick wet

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

tim kaine in the membrane

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i don't even know who half these people are and im an online freak. even for has-been old conservatives they're pretty unremarkable.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Kathleen Sebelius headed Obama's HHS, and entered office during the swine flu, so it'd be funny if she ran for president this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Maximo Roboto posted:

Obama/Webb would also be a funny presidency

:agreed:

Personally I'm very sad that we didn't get to see the dems try to spin Former VP Jim Webb as the Democratic standard-bearer, but on the other hand they did it with former segregationist and Crime Bill author Joe Biden, so it couldn't be that hard.

Edit: of course, at that point they probably would have just bit the bullet and gone with The Amazing Ratboy