Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Friendly reminder that I'll be streaming this as part of the X-mas Scream Stream on Wednesday.

Lurdiak posted:

Sorry to get some Christmas in your Halloween, but...

Merry Deathmas, boils and ghouls! This December 23rd, starting at 6 PM grab a cup of hot jones and some gingerbread cookies and join us for a night of holiday chills and spills! We'll be watching a series of jolly holly horror films as well as assorted Christmas nonsense! What kind of nonsense? You'll just have to tune in to find out! We will be watching:

Gremlins

Dial Code Santa Claus

Krampus

Silent Night, Deadly Night 2

I hope you can find time to gather round the yuletide log with us at the official Scream Stream cytube channel (remember to install the extension), and don't forget to join us in the official horror thread Discord!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The dog getting killed with that cake knife by Santa while a little kid watches is the greatest thing I've ever seen.