Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I was planning to major in Vampirism but it turns out that it's in freakin' Kentucky? Also it's a liberal arts college? What gives? They don't even have any classes on vampires at all! False advertisement if you ask me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

be careful, the interest on student debt from T.U. will skewer you

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

"Velcome to the vorld of academia, it may seem boring to you at first young man but trust me - it's very high stakes!" - 'joke' that dean, Dr Acula, makes to at least one new student every year without fail.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
I showed up to a meeting of the Bodybuilding Club. Such a disappointment.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I was instantly accepted despite my poor O+ grade on the entrance exam.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

google THIS

Cobalt-60 posted:

I showed up to a meeting of the Bodybuilding Club. Such a disappointment.

tfw the stoner gets the wrong brain for your group project and everyone fails

google THIS

Tried majoring in computer science but all they teach is how to write .bat files :dadjoke:

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
My RA is banging on my door, yelling that they can smell weed. But somehow if I tell him he doesn't have permission to enter he just keeps asking even though he has the keys.

OCD or something?

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
They sure take inclement weather seriously. Everything gets cancelled when there's a bad thunderstorm.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Shipping guy: Wow, you guys sure request a lot of cadavers. You must have a huge premed program.

Cafeteria worker: Premed, right.

Prof. Crocodile

The commencement speech was a little weird. It was just some guy yelling "BLEH!" and waving his arms around.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the guest lecturer visiting professor from hong kong was really great, but i'm worried about his health because it looks like he was hopping to the podium

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
going to student health services, checkbox under blood type says "no preference"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

tfw the stoner gets the wrong brain for your group project and everyone fails

hey man, i told you i thought that brain was from someone named 'Abby Normal', how was i to know that wasn't what the label meant?

anyway my bad but you gotta let it go sometime and just like chill

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!