Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no

I see you found footage of me playing Forza Horizon 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Warning: Humps Ahead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t451rCzJ5Oc

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
House hunting last summer I watched a guy park his murdered out mall crawler in the driveway of a property and hurriedly run inside. Just as soon as he disappeared, the garage door opens and our hero reappears, tape measure in hand. He had 0 interest in the inside of the home. He just needed to see if his brodozer could fit in the garage.

Mind you, houses were going within 24 hours of listing in my city at this point. I imagine this dude drove all over town trying to find the single home that could house the entirety of his manhood. Not a care in the world for the house itself.

I hope this guy found his forever garage, but between housing costs and gas prices this dude probably ended up living in that abortion of a pickup.

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Good Lord. Might want to nsfw that or something. Was that fatal?

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Anyone who has regularly driven through NYC has had to park in NYC. Every parking slip you get prints some poo poo about 25 MPH CITY WIDE on the reverse. It's well known and not at all a surprise.

Yeah, it sucks. That's the game you play driving in the city. If you don't want to pay the fine then either slow down or take any of the myriad public transportation options available.

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
#neverlift

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
I will not apologize for the diamond in the back, the sun roof top, or digging the scene.

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no

ATS mods are getting too real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Never lift.