Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
ojay, so first off we know what the market is saturated with: distressingly realistic dicks, vagines, buttholes, foot-pussies, titty-pussies, and edward cullen's face. if you want a dildo based off the exact specification of a taiwanese political radical's dick, you can get that vein-perfect. we have descended into the uncanny valley of sex bits.

what market remains unexplored? geometric solids. can you get off on a cylinder? impossible. try it. until now. phizzy's phuckables is proud to announce, for the first time ever, the Sex Cone. it vibrates at wildly unpredictable strengths and frequencies we based off of solar radiation. surf the cosmos on our wildly impractical cone thing, which no human can comfortably wield one-handed.

we'll soon be unveiling a whole line of these weird, Bauhaus fanart lookin things, in such non-euclidian configurations as:
rear end Rhombus
"Square"
Wet Spiral

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Hey that's great and all, but what if I need to gently caress a Klein bottle

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I want to gently caress this, OP. Let me do it!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Christoph
I just want a tube of fake veins to make my dong look veiny-er

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Christoph posted:

I just want a tube of fake veins to make my dong look veiny-er

That won't do you any good. You could say it's... :dadjoke:

Horrible Butts

Gross Dude posted:

Tell, Mr. Anderson, how can you edge when your fucktoy has no edges?

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Gross Dude posted:

they've got two models, one made of a more rigid plastic the other made of fake skin, and they both feel perpetually greasy to the touch

crimes

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Uh hi I'd like a um... device... and I'd like it to be modeled on Andre Gregory..? Oh, what, ew, no, not his penis you sicko, I meant his top half. I want to be able to have dinner with him whenever I want.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
make it out of carbon nano-tubes and aerogel

Twenty Four

The Ultraviolet Flesh-Light. It shames you after you finish, but makes cleanup a cinch!

Android Blues

progressive sex toy? how about a dictionary. that says sex words at me.

i'm a sapiosexual so i have devised this Adult Speak And (not 'n' - that is a bowdlerisation of my urges) Spell that when you press a button it says "lineament" or "dogma" and my pussey becomes wide and engorged. i am going to take it on Dragon's Den but I will only speak to Deborah Meaden, the most literate dragon. I know in my heart that Deborah and I are cut from the same cloth.

Android Blues

locking eyes with Deborah Meaden as our pussey's inexorably synchronise. the Adult Speak And Spell drones on, "mountaineering, cuniculus, theriac". "i'm in for £4,000,000 and a 1% stake" whispers Deborah. I know, I smirk, looking back.

pecan

Deborah Meaden blushing and tripping over herself, desperate for 10% equity in my casual, bespoke "everyday" graduation cap business

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dazzling Deborah Meaden with my gorgeous "dildeaux" covered in Swarovski crystals. The dildeaux is just a traffic cone.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

good morning

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
!!!!! other sharks don't read this!!!!

deborah... hello.... how do you feel about, what is ze word, geometry?

crimes

Android Blues

I have recently been made aware of a sex's toy the central conceit of which being, that a torch has a pussy inside. I think that is hosed. Behold my alternative: a copy of Pleasure Activism by Adrienne Maree Brown which has a pussy inside.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
socially conscious kink for liberals: a flagellator which only works on your own back

crimes

Trying

y'all out here playing sex checkers while I've been mastering gently caress chess

Android Blues

opening and shutting the book at Theo Paphitis, so that he can see what is inside, but the key camera grip cannot. "you can be in for a small stake," i say, laying it on real thick, while also subtly hinting that the dimensions of a 9x6 paperback are actually non-ideal for penetration (this is so he won't be disappointed in focus testing)

Trying

AlphaBlow

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A dick sucking trolley robot, but it's millennial pink.

Stoner Sloth

oh but seriously I posted:

y'all out here playing sex checkers while I've been mastering gently caress chess

go gently caress is the superior game i think you'll find :smuggo:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Finger Prince

A butt plug that offers a reach-around. Leaves both hands free for eating pizza.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A perfectly spherical, solid ball of titanium approximately 3' in diameter, delivered directly to your door. I call it The gently caress Orb.

Finger Prince

Kief Richards posted:

A perfectly spherical, solid ball of titanium approximately 3' in diameter, delivered directly to your door. I call it The gently caress Orb.

"Why's it called The gently caress Orb?"

"You'll see"

Stoner Sloth

vegemite flavoured lube

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wacky Waving Inflatable Dong-Flailing Cock Ring

Pigsfeet on Rye

I'm meat on the hoof
A progressive sex toy, eh? How about a fleshlight linked to a voting machine; every time you cum, it casts a vote for a liberal cause, like universal healthcare or 5 weeks paid time off for new parents.

biosterous

i have designed a progressive vibrator. it lasts 5-10 times as long as a regular vibrator, but the rhythm keeps changing unexpectedly

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Trying

The Wall as sex is a British man crying about his mother during and then me having to go do a long, emotional solo

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
every purchase allows our organization to donate an orgasm to the developing world

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We're a certified B corp AND a certified C corp.

The C is for Cummies.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

pecan

that king crimson album but I guess u put it up ur butt

Finger Prince

The Wall as sex is a British man crying about his mother during and then me having to go do a long, emotional solo

alexandriao

[voice pipes up in boardroom] Ah, it's clear. It doesn't just have to be sociopolitically progressive, but also sequencially progressive...

[some time passes]

Introducing, the number line gently caress -- in arabic numerals. Twenty six different geometric delights to tickle your fancy, all on a genderless rope, which is ribbed (for your pleasure).

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Finger Prince posted:

"Why's it called The gently caress Orb?"

"You'll see"

it's got a built-in lighter for an afterglow ciggie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qKxZO7tFfc

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a mouth fleshlight except you have to seduce it properly and get affirmative consent before going to town

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Somehow incorporate the principles of the Pythagoras "greedy cup", so that if you try and sex too much the cum just spills out all over the floor at once.