Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Blues

progressive sex toy? how about a dictionary. that says sex words at me.

i'm a sapiosexual so i have devised this Adult Speak And (not 'n' - that is a bowdlerisation of my urges) Spell that when you press a button it says "lineament" or "dogma" and my pussey becomes wide and engorged. i am going to take it on Dragon's Den but I will only speak to Deborah Meaden, the most literate dragon. I know in my heart that Deborah and I are cut from the same cloth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

locking eyes with Deborah Meaden as our pussey's inexorably synchronise. the Adult Speak And Spell drones on, "mountaineering, cuniculus, theriac". "i'm in for £4,000,000 and a 1% stake" whispers Deborah. I know, I smirk, looking back.

Android Blues

I have recently been made aware of a sex's toy the central conceit of which being, that a torch has a pussy inside. I think that is hosed. Behold my alternative: a copy of Pleasure Activism by Adrienne Maree Brown which has a pussy inside.

Android Blues

opening and shutting the book at Theo Paphitis, so that he can see what is inside, but the key camera grip cannot. "you can be in for a small stake," i say, laying it on real thick, while also subtly hinting that the dimensions of a 9x6 paperback are actually non-ideal for penetration (this is so he won't be disappointed in focus testing)