Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

[voice pipes up in boardroom] Ah, it's clear. It doesn't just have to be sociopolitically progressive, but also sequencially progressive...

[some time passes]

Introducing, the number line gently caress -- in arabic numerals. Twenty six different geometric delights to tickle your fancy, all on a genderless rope, which is ribbed (for your pleasure).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

google THIS posted:

Holding my dick up to the urethrinal scanner, the sultry robotic voice that says ACCESS GRANTED is pretty cool I guess but I kinda wish I could turn it down

Getting aroused by being denied access by the dick scanner

alexandriao

A vibrator that calls for revolution when you cum.

"The only chains you should have are the ones we build together, comrade!"