Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOB needs a rebrand. No longer can we be known as the kinder, gentler forum--we need to be known as comedy innovators. How else will we gain market share of forum posters?

I'm gonna need y'all to brainstorm some ideas. I want the whole world to know about BYOB. I want most posters than Facebook. I want to consume Amazon with our posting. This may require dioramas, jokes, art, and venture capital investment. Do you best. BYOB needs you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

your mama's so fat, and she's ROCKING it. I love her so much

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Joking around and doing bits with a vocaloid. That's what I'm doing.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i would bring suzy cider back to post but it didn't work out well last time

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pecan

what’s the insulated thermos review market looking like these days

pecan

also, never forgeti, to buy a yeti. some of the proceeds from each yeti sale go towards the nut suppression fund co-sponsored by the church of Jesus of Latter Day Saints

Escape From Noise

Are listicles still really popular? Maybe we should do a bunch of listicles.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Welcome hello & chat. Lurkers MUST post, or I'll put a cigarette out in your damned eye! :baduk:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

vanisher

three words

virtual avatar streaming

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

three words

virtual avatar streaming

You? You get the coffee. You're a closer.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
tiktoks of twerking to the byob reggae while wearing a :byob1: patterned mask

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if--hear me out--we did, say, a diorama of the SA offices entirely from memory circa 2005? No cheating, no looking at pictures.

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

What if--hear me out--we did, say, a diorama of the SA offices entirely from memory circa 2005? No cheating, no looking at pictures.

I literally remember nothing of it other then it was in rural Missouri. So that's my contribution. You're welcome!

magic cactus

Kief Richards posted:

for real authenticity steal a local kid's toy Mustang

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

magic cactus posted:

for real authenticity steal a local kid's toy Mustang

You're a closer, you get coffee.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
all I remember about the SA office is possibly somebody sleeping on the ground in big shorts, I think I could make that happen using popsicle sticks and some modeling clay.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I 'member the terrible bathroom. It was bad.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm gonna lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling for longer than is healthy. This should raise market share considerably and help to focus branding.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Laughing at jokes is played out. Laughing at insect pheromones is where it's at.

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Buttchocks posted:

Laughing at jokes is played out. Laughing at insect pheromones is where it's at.

the oh yeah scene from the new big mouth season but instead of breaking open a tube he just holding a big jar of ants

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
one word: merchandise

byob lunchboxes, byob plushies, collectible posts. hell we could even make a spin off kidfriendly animated byob tv series. think of the toys!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it could be an entire franchise. like pokemon for the 2020s

Stoner Sloth

pecan posted:

also, never forgeti, to buy a yeti. some of the proceeds from each yeti sale go towards the nut suppression fund co-sponsored by the church of Jesus of Latter Day Saints

capitalisms AND profiting from the proceeds of selling the noble bogdoots cousin? our friend nut would never stoop to such infamy!!

Nosfereefer posted:

one word: merchandise

byob lunchboxes, byob plushies, collectible posts. hell we could even make a spin off kidfriendly animated byob tv series. think of the toys!

parents are complaining about the snail figurines

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Nosfereefer

my vision is that byob becomes a modern day household name, like google

like when someone makes a joke you tell them to "byob it"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Picture this: a sunset skyline, the silhouettes of two people in love exchanging rings. The rings are decoder rings and have a hammock cat on them, upon slow zoom. The BYOB logo fades slowly at the bottom of the frame, in that classic font, Comic Sans. A single tear is shed by one of the silhouettes. When it hits the ground, a man appears behind the logo and starts singing the DeBeers strings. A woman is heard screaming JUST POST. Terry Harrison makes his television debut by strolling on screen, saying "hello there! I just love nuthatches!" A large college dog swoops by on a skateboard. What is he doing? Oh shoot it's a kick-rear end rail grind along the top off the BYOB logo. Stickers fall out of the television. Everyone is so happy! Just post! Please, you must!

Nosfereefer

Kief Richards posted:

Picture this: a sunset skyline, the silhouettes of two people in love exchanging rings. The rings are decoder rings and have a hammock cat on them, upon slow zoom. The BYOB logo fades slowly at the bottom of the frame, in that classic font, Comic Sans. A single tear is shed by one of the silhouettes. When it hits the ground, a man appears behind the logo and starts singing the DeBeers strings. A woman is heard screaming JUST POST. Terry Harrison makes his television debut by strolling on screen, saying "hello there! I just love nuthatches!" A large college dog swoops by on a skateboard. What is he doing? Oh shoot it's a kick-rear end rail grind along the top off the BYOB logo. Stickers fall out of the television. Everyone is so happy! Just post! Please, you must!

heh, commercials dont have any effect on me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kief Richards posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if we did an ad campaign that was like a used car salesman, but for on line???? Just a guy in a cheap suit shouting YOU WON'T BELIEVE THESE INCREDIBLE POSTS! and throwing money at the camera while dogs driving funny cars zoom around the parking lot behind him before one of them crashes into a large potted ficus, which causes a neighboring building to burst into flames. The flames then set off a fireworks display that says JUST POST IN BYOB. The man is still throwing money at the camera, but now he's screaming NO COUPONS, NO DEALS, JUST POSTS. TFR superstar poster Cyrano, in his cameo, shoots the man with a paintball gun. The man explodes, comically, into confetti. The confetti is all :rznv: faces. The dogs are barking to the BYOB reggae. A hammock cat can be seen, chilling in his hammock, through the flames. A 900 number flashes on screen with CALL NOW TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN POST. The 900 number is a direct transfer to Jeffery of YOSPOS's cell phone. Ringing can be heard. A beleaguered "yes, hello?" joins the line. Dogs are barking louder, more insistently, to the BYOB reggae. Jeffrey is crying. Nut's obituary is being read aloud while everyone else laughs. "YOU WILL POST, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT," booms the voice of God from heaven. God is played by Michael Fassbender. The commercial abruptly ends when GaG closes the tv channel.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm gonna start doing more and more physical comedy, till my body is broken and shattered. think home alone but with realistic consequences.

Heather Papps

hello friend

give the cat a juul

Stoner Sloth

apple mac's 1984 ad but instead of 'big brother' it's jeffery of yospos on screen and then excellent and completely alive forums poster nut runs in an throws a hammer which smashes the tv and frees everyone

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

apple mac's 1984 ad but instead of 'big brother' it's jeffery of yospos on screen and then excellent and completely alive forums poster nut runs in an throws a hammer which smashes the tv and frees everyone

NO COFFEE. COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

NO COFFEE. COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS.

i'm good with that, cool and very much alive forums poster nut peed in the only coffee supply anyway :smuggo:

magic cactus

Heather Papps posted:

give the cat a juul

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HP I need you to photoshop a juul into hammock cat's hand, we're trying to appeal to Gen Z

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kief Richards posted:

HP I need you to photoshop a juul into hammock cat's hand, we're trying to appeal to Gen Z

i'm worried that there's already a new generation

Prof. Crocodile

I am willing to live stream me playing scary video games like the zoomers enjoy, but I am a grown man so instead of screaming in terror when something scary happens I mostly just swear at the controller when I accidentally crouch when trying to run BECAUSE WHO THE gently caress THOUGHT THAT CLICKING THE RUNNING STICK SHOULD MAKE YOU STOP AND DUCK AND WADDLE!? GOD DAMMIT!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

i'm worried that there's already a new generation

Congratulations, Mr. Vice President of BYOB Design

Escape From Noise

Okay check this out, we gameify BYOB! What does that mean exactly? Hell if I know. I'm what you might call "the ideas guy".

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Dec 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

We could also leverage our cross promotion with Wendy's Breakfast Menu to maximize brand awareness and customer entergagement.