Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

We could also leverage our cross promotion with Wendy's Breakfast Menu to maximize brand awareness and customer entergagement.

I like it. We put our brand on Wendy's breakfast Frostys. We put our logo on the Breakfast Baconator. We open palm slam our huge posts right into the patties as they cook. You're a thinker. I like it. Call Dave Thomas's ghost, I'm gonna need a meeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

I like it. We put our brand on Wendy's breakfast Frostys. We put our logo on the Breakfast Baconator. We open palm slam our huge posts right into the patties as they cook. You're a thinker. I like it. Call Dave Thomas's ghost, I'm gonna need a meeting.

[Places Ouji Board and a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger on the desk]

biosterous

what if byob was the forum where you could click a button and your computer would emit a nice smell

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That's good. That's real good.

Call Steve Apple, I need this to be slick and raspberry scented.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I am just going to stare at the ceiling until I figure out what blue sky thinking is (it's got to be a bird or something) Brb.

B33rChiller

maybe we should network, so we can synergize better moving forward. I'll be over here in the hammock with the kitten, thinking outside the box, delivering dynamic solutions

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

How do we make byob fungible?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This is what we need:

Brand tie-ins.

We need Wendy's to partner with us to create a while new Trashed menu--trashed fries, trashed burg, trashed Frostys, trashed chicken. Hell, let's trash the entire breakfast menu!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We're gonna sponsor the Goodyear blimp with Wendy's and I will personally touch every burger we throw from the cockpit down to the fans at the big game

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

This is what we need:

Brand tie-ins.

We need Wendy's to partner with us to create a while new Trashed menu--trashed fries, trashed burg, trashed Frostys, trashed chicken. Hell, let's trash the entire breakfast menu!

:hmmyes:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kief Richards posted:

We're gonna sponsor the Goodyear blimp with Wendy's and I will personally touch every burger we throw from the cockpit down to the fans at the big game

Burgers will need to be glued together so they don't come apart while reaching terminal velocity

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Burgers will need to be glued together so they don't come apart while reaching terminal velocity

I'll glue them together, carefully, with lick n stick.

Escape From Noise

We should hire a pitch person. Like Billy Mays. Only more alive.

RickRogers

Ok, I a back. It is definitely a bird an a song.

BYOBird-Burgers? The birds bring the burgers?
I think I am in to something here, just need to get a zombie Billy-Mays and the birds need to have little radios to play the song.
Hang on, I need more ceiling time.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Okay I'm gonna need GaG to be our hype man. Billy Mays has nothing on GaG's enthusiasm for both posting and butts.

Goons Are Gifts

Hello I was summoned because someone mentioned butt and hype in the same post due to a magical ritual that connects me to butts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I need you to help bring a vision of BYOB and the cutting edge forum for the hottest new butts and butt-jokes. I'm prepared to offer you a handsome compensation package including the following:

-free snacks
-unlimited time off
-a pool boy named Robert (he's very nice)
-your own personal rear end-istant
-several boxes of not-TOO-expired tea bags
-a hot water kettle
-so much bread (the bun car is on site)
-dogs to pet (they're very good and only she'd constantly)

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

I need you to help bring a vision of BYOB and the cutting edge forum for the hottest new butts and butt-jokes. I'm prepared to offer you a handsome compensation package including the following:

-free snacks
-unlimited time off
-a hot water kettle

She'd constantly...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

She'd constantly...

You'd she'd constantly too if you only coul'd

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

You'd she'd constantly too if you only coul'd

Bum bum bum bum bum!

Goons Are Gifts

Kief Richards posted:

-free snacks
-unlimited time off
-a hot water kettle

I was alerady on board when you said hot butts, so count me in on providing butt based assistance!!
Username, av and sig not yet related, unless it is

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

I was alerady on board when you said hot butts, so count me in on providing butt based assistance!!
Username, av and sig not yet related, unless it is

Welcome to the team. I'm gonna need you to post like you've never posted before.

Goons Are Gifts

Okay, let's start with butts, introduce with butts, keep going with butts, then make a really strong turnaround with butts right in the middle, get to the highest point of excitement using butts, follow-up smoothly with butts to catch the butt-based excitement before via butts and finally we transition to a solid, flexible butt-based ending that blows everyone's butt off.

butts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Glutes Are Great posted:

Okay, let's start with butts, introduce with butts, keep going with butts, then make a really strong turnaround with butts right in the middle, get to the highest point of excitement using butts, follow-up smoothly with butts to catch the butt-based excitement before via butts and finally we transition to a solid, flexible butt-based ending that blows everyone's butt off.

butts

My God, it's full of butts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

butts

Synergize the butts, we must synergize the butt to butt pipeline!!!!

Goons Are Gifts

pumping butts through the butt pipeline as we speak

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brb, gotta head to the employee smoke hole to break up the Dicksuckers Local 69 union attempt.

Heather Papps

hello friend

do we have a clickthru percentage on the banner adds? i click them all the time but i am curious about what percentage of users are lurkers versus the 30+ byob goons (as per the banner)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

They're are no lurkers.

They're are only posters that need motivation!

FutonForensic

how about you all beat my rear end to death with rusty tire irons on a livestream? haha. i mean, i'm not into that sexually, i just thing it would wig people out. wig people into posting about it, here,

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

how about you all beat my rear end to death with rusty tire irons on a livestream? haha. i mean, i'm not into that sexually, i just thing it would wig people out. wig people into posting about it, here,

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Kief Richards posted:

They're are no lurkers.

They're are only posters that need motivation!

a lurker is just a poster whos posts you haven't read yet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We're gonna need to track down this comedy genius and offer them a job. I don't care what it takes.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i already did this, 13 years ago

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Crime on a Dime
think rznv but a lot gamore festive and better 🎼 yobbin around the christmas tree 🎄 maybe a whole album

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Kief Richards posted:

We're gonna need to track down this comedy genius and offer them a job. I don't care what it takes.

The "put my face on the toylet" part is actual comedy genius

RickRogers

I remember a joke about chicken butts, but that is not anatomically correct, so I find it merely amusing.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the seven words you can't say in GBS!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

canyoneer posted:

the seven words you can't say in GBS!

• friendship
  • sunshine
  • lollipops
  • rainbows
  • emptyquote!
  • butts
  • gingersnaps (GBS mods HATE this one weird trick!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the 9 most terrifying words for the gibbis poster are im from the byob and im here to post

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)