Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I ask you: what has more edge than razors? Perhaps we should offer free razors to posters?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I ask you: what has more edge than razors? Perhaps we should offer free razors to posters?

I feel like this would encourage shaving and we're a very beardly place. Hmm.

more falafel please

forums poster

rebrand threads that fell off page 1 as BYOB: Classic and render them using a more pixelated comic sans

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

I feel like this would encourage shaving and we're a very beardly place. Hmm.

solution: offer them free cocaine to use the razors with?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

wimsy

has anyone said politics yet, funny politics

wimsy

circumcision, specifically in the context of Judaism, is the next comedy frontier

wimsy

now you might think there's nothing funny about racism, but that's why if we can just think of one funny racism joke, byob will be known as "the funny racism forum"

Stoner Sloth

wimsy posted:

circumcision, specifically in the context of Judaism, is the next comedy frontier

circumcision jokes; cut & edging

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

wimsy

A Catholic priest, a rabbi, and a baby walk into a Bris. The priest says "I don't understand Herschel, why did you invite me to this ceremony?" ... That's as far as I've gotten but some thoughts I have are maybe the baby could be named George W. Bush, or be of a certain race.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Let's don't do that in this thread. Or any thread. Ever.

more falafel please

forums poster

yeah that's not what this thread or byob is for friend

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
*taps microphone* t...tane

thanks Manifisto!

more falafel please

forums poster

mailorder bees! posted:

*taps microphone* t...tane

you're a genius. get in touch with Paul Rudd's people, tell him he's got an account waiting for him

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
The solution is simple: we add a new rule: no browsing BYOB unless you're sleep deprived, drunk, or high.

Stoner Sloth

The Walrus Cancer posted:

The solution is simple: we add a new rule: no browsing BYOB unless you're sleep deprived, drunk, or high.

yes but what changes will we be making?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The Walrus Cancer posted:

Yes I have a request, what if there's a "yes" button to answer that question on the user agreement

wimsy

Kief Richards posted:

Let's don't do that in this thread. Or any thread. Ever.

Can we just cut to the part where you throw a fit and disappear for six months because that's my favorite part

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wimsy posted:

Can we just cut to the part where you throw a fit and disappear for six months because that's my favorite part

Stop. Thanks.

more falafel please

forums poster

wimsy posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nope

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Making a big push with corporate sponsorship of the guy that lives next to the circle k on the edge of town because he has good weed but also it's marketing baby put those stickers on those quarter bags, we need fresh posting energy

Escape From Noise

If anyone posts in BYOB they're branded with sigs that say things like "Post big, or go home!"

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

wearing a lampshade

Kief Richards posted:

They're are no lurkers.

They're are only posters that need motivation!

Khanstant
have yall been listening to byoQ? I mean, you have to hear it for yourself I don't even wanna try and butcher it but lemme just say been getting real FED up with coupons forum lately

nut

nice thing you like hi it’s bad heh

or is it?

nut

.iVVVVVVi
| |
| |
| (O) (O)
C _)
| ,_|
| /
| /

nut

check it out it’s Bart Simpson

nut

hope you aren’t having a cowabunga

nut

eat my shorts man

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

eat my shorts man

:mods:

Khanstant
dont have a cowman
( )
~(^^^^)~
) @@ \~_ |\
/ | \ \~ /
( 0 0 ) \ | |
---___/~ \ | |
/'__/ | ~-_____/ |
o _ ~----~ ___---~
O // | |
((~\ _| -|
o O //-_ \/ | ~ |
^ \_ / ~ |
| ~ |
| / ~ |
| ( |
\ \ /\
/ -_____-\ \ ~~-*
| / \ \
/ / / /
/~ | /~ |
~~~~ ~~~~

nut

( • _ • )

( • _ • )>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) deal with it

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jan 9, 2021

nut

mods can u edit that post so that his head is always big and doesn't get bigger inexplicably by adding sunglasses

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

nut posted:

.iVVVVVVi
| |
| |
| (O) (O)
C _)
| ,_|
| /
| /

the cow!!!

thanks Manifisto!

more falafel please

forums poster

toe to tip, this ones a bart

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

mods can u edit that post so that his head is always big and doesn't get bigger inexplicably by adding sunglasses

Is this not normal??

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3914647

maybe this

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

this + marketing hot knife as the official BYOB game

Escape From Noise

We'll sell you the whole forums, but you'll only need the edge!

Stoner Sloth

surgical lasers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

surgical lasers

Laser guided balldo