Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm gonna lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling for longer than is healthy. This should raise market share considerably and help to focus branding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kief Richards posted:

Picture this: a sunset skyline, the silhouettes of two people in love exchanging rings. The rings are decoder rings and have a hammock cat on them, upon slow zoom. The BYOB logo fades slowly at the bottom of the frame, in that classic font, Comic Sans. A single tear is shed by one of the silhouettes. When it hits the ground, a man appears behind the logo and starts singing the DeBeers strings. A woman is heard screaming JUST POST. Terry Harrison makes his television debut by strolling on screen, saying "hello there! I just love nuthatches!" A large college dog swoops by on a skateboard. What is he doing? Oh shoot it's a kick-rear end rail grind along the top off the BYOB logo. Stickers fall out of the television. Everyone is so happy! Just post! Please, you must!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

How do we make byob fungible?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Kief Richards posted:

We're gonna sponsor the Goodyear blimp with Wendy's and I will personally touch every burger we throw from the cockpit down to the fans at the big game

Burgers will need to be glued together so they don't come apart while reaching terminal velocity

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Glutes Are Great posted:

Okay, let's start with butts, introduce with butts, keep going with butts, then make a really strong turnaround with butts right in the middle, get to the highest point of excitement using butts, follow-up smoothly with butts to catch the butt-based excitement before via butts and finally we transition to a solid, flexible butt-based ending that blows everyone's butt off.

butts

My God, it's full of butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Kief Richards posted:

We're gonna need to track down this comedy genius and offer them a job. I don't care what it takes.

The "put my face on the toylet" part is actual comedy genius