Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Hello I was summoned because someone mentioned butt and hype in the same post due to a magical ritual that connects me to butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Kief Richards posted:

I need you to help bring a vision of BYOB and the cutting edge forum for the hottest new butts and butt-jokes. I'm prepared to offer you a handsome compensation package including the following:

-free snacks
-unlimited time off
-a pool boy named Robert (he's very nice)
-your own personal rear end-istant
-several boxes of not-TOO-expired tea bags
-a hot water kettle
-so much bread (the bun car is on site)
-dogs to pet (they're very good and only she'd constantly)

I was alerady on board when you said hot butts, so count me in on providing butt based assistance!!
Username, av and sig not yet related, unless it is

Goons Are Gifts

Okay, let's start with butts, introduce with butts, keep going with butts, then make a really strong turnaround with butts right in the middle, get to the highest point of excitement using butts, follow-up smoothly with butts to catch the butt-based excitement before via butts and finally we transition to a solid, flexible butt-based ending that blows everyone's butt off.

butts

Goons Are Gifts

pumping butts through the butt pipeline as we speak

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

mods can u edit that post so that his head is always big and doesn't get bigger inexplicably by adding sunglasses

Is this not normal??